L85 A2

luninhk

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was sorely tempted to txt LJ and tell him they were gonna release theese then i thought i best not he might go on a rampage in school or sommit!

hey Ian i will let ya have a play with one of mine if i get one :D

will the the LSW :D

Well i wont be buying one, i dont trust STAR any more, not after that piece of poo they call the UMP :( what a piece of c**p that was, i hope there next offering will be better....

Well, in case the internals are not decent quality, you can still mod it with FA-MAS or P90 internals... :crazy::geek:

I. Want. One. Of. Them.

Gofddamnit. Now I have to choose which gun to save up for :( It was simple - UTG MP5, cheap, loads of stuff. Then, along come about a hundred cheap AEG's that are actualy good quality. Damn, damn and more damn.

*looks around*

Shouldn't LJ be here by now? :blink:

Incedentaly, does anyone want to buy my spleen/kidney/a couple of feet of small intestine?

I'm actualy tempted to sell my PC to get an AEG, but then, no arnies.....

I'm gona get so much money over christmas :D People, help me buy one of these! Come down to GAME in Weston-Super-Mare and buy a GAME brand controller!!! PLEASE!!

(Staff incentive - £1 per controller sold :D)

[/PLUG]

I'm gona get so much money over christmas :D People, help me buy one of these! Come down to GAME in Weston-Super-Mare and buy a GAME brand controller!!! PLEASE!!

(Staff incentive - £1 per controller sold :D)

[/PLUG]

LMAO u guys actually get comission on the 'officaial game controllers'! lol oh god they are so bad to use!

Indeed we do. But it's only as a christmass incentive. And they're actualy damned good... dunno what you bought, but our stuff's jsut as god as official sony controllers and the like, only cheaper. That's from persoanl experience - GAME brand stuff kicks *albartroth*. And I'm not jsut saying that 'cause I'm an employee! Using a GAME optical mouse on my PC right now, as a matter of fact. Cheap, cool, and works like a dream. And cost about a fiver.

Now, BACK ON TOPIC, YOU!!!

LMAO u guys actually get comission on the 'officaial game controllers'! lol oh god they are so bad to use!

Archived