DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weather it exists officially or not its just a simpler and easier way to talk about the newer or older gear. I hope they keep the materiel the same as the current issue stuff when they make the ACU cut stuff, as i find the current material some of the best stuff fo use in the field. lightweight and quick drying. my issue ACUs took much longer to dry after a days skirmish., than my CS95 "2000s" lol from a weekends fieldcraft exercise.

Grim

Edited by Grim

I am made of fail. My supplier is messing me around, as predicted. I know it dont mean much to you guys but i said i would do something and it annoys the hell out of me that i cant follow through on it yet. I will get to the bottom of this tomorrow, i hope its just a case of late delivery. Pics will be up as soon as i get the kit.

Darkchild

DC no worries dude when it get here it get's here cheers for keeping us informed anyhow. On another note i have just got my Combatkit order through so here it is.

combat003.jpg

2x Smoke grenade pouches

4x Ammo pouches

1x medium utility pouch

1x medium Medic pouch

the vest is a warrior webbing vest.

The quality on this kit is superb, just can't wait to get out and use it.

It feels the same spec as PLCE stitching is top quality as well. The vest its self is a work of art!!! and i'm told by the supplier that it is IRR. I will have to test that one out :ph34r: Also lovin the MP5 DC good pics and nice load out.

Edited by pux

Ground Zero urban at Sopley. It IS good! small games of about 40 people, fast and intense gaming with f**ckloads of pyro, i love it. It is a nice contrast to GZ woodland, which is all bushy tracks with an average of over 200 players. I heartily recommend it.

Darkchild

Ground Zero urban at Sopley. It IS good! small games of about 40 people, fast and intense gaming with f**ckloads of pyro, i love it. It is a nice contrast to GZ woodland, which is all bushy tracks with an average of over 200 players. I heartily recommend it.

Darkchild

Awesome, I'll check it out sometime in the summer.

Thanks again

Edit: How far in advance would you recommend booking? A mate and I are looking to go down on the 8th June..

Edited by tom lawson
Do you guys play at a logging site?

Used to be a logging site till last spring, but the road is pretty 'rough', we had one guy punch a hole in his tranny driving up because there's ditches across the road and large rocks down the center. I think I put a new hole in my muffler coming back down ;)

Sorry about the double post guy it wont let me edit the previous post. gai!!!!

and ways heres my factory 2nd pointman vest. you can see some of the moole loops obviously stitched out of line but i can live with it. i just need some pouches now. (For now i will use my old webtex MCLE pouches untill i can get some pointman pouches.)

HPIM0322.jpg

HPIM0321.jpg

Grim

Erm, your beret is slanted the wrong way

Yeah, nice loadout apart from that..

However, you might want to be careful wearing the Royal Marine capbadge if you've not earnt it, I know a lot of soldiers dislike people pretending to be soldiers from a particular regiment if they have no affiliation with it.