Metal Gear Solid weapons and loadouts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a few Japanese game developers use marui for gun designs without marui actually making the gun in question (advice and such I guess). Resi 2 had marui in the credits and I still don't see a TM VP70, browning hi-power, remington 1100 or M79... then again they do make the samuri edge, ashford lugars and the leon custom desert eagle (took em a while on the last count mind...)

We can only hope, doubtfull as it is. I'd love to see some of the shotguns as tri shots, perhaps FINALLY seeing the release of the black long-barreled Deagle. And if we're really talking about things that will never ever happen, a airsoft Javelin that I don't have to sell my car to afford.

I don't suppose that we're lucky enough for the Rat Patrol trousers to be real, are we?

And does anyone know what utilities the Ravensword PMCs are using? LBE looks an awful lot like DBT.

Propper Tan pants are the closest to theres. The top is a Sneaking suit top. Same one Snake has in MGS2 just different color. (You can tell by the shoulderpads)

Just trying to help. =P

I wish they made the shorter version of the XM8 in a airsoft form. Or a good high end XM8 in general.

Where can you get the side MOLLE panels for the FAPC? Ive seen a Airsofter with them somewhere, but never seen them for sale. Jonathan has them on his vest.

Just trying to help. =P

I wish they made the shorter version of the XM8 in a airsoft form. Or a good high end XM8 in general.

Where can you get the side MOLLE panels for the FAPC? Ive seen a Airsofter with them somewhere, but never seen them for sale. Jonathan has them on his vest.

I'm pretty sure DBT make them or something similar at least

http://www.diamondbacktactical.com/Side-Cu...m-P3008C85.aspx

For the foxhound trousers DBT have something that looks similar (with the black pannels at the bottom of the legs) but its only in ranger green and not tan.

The TM MEU will probably be the best place to start once it comes out as it already has the same trigger, hammer, safety and the flat mainspring housing like the operator. All you'll need is a railed frame, silver threaded barrel and bushing, operator slide, new rear sight and standard 1911 grips.

The TM MEU will probably be the best place to start once it comes out as it already has the same trigger, hammer, safety and the flat mainspring housing like the operator. All you'll need is a railed frame, silver threaded barrel and bushing, operator slide, new rear sight and standard 1911 grips.

Except that, afaik, there isn't an operator frame made for the TM, the only railed frame available is in a Kimber warrior kit and that looks nothing like the operator. The only way to make the operator is with a Western Arms 1911 and operator MBK, or as was suggested the Marushin 8mm version.

But isn't the operator frame and slide for discontinued? I couldn't find it anywhere in stock. I thought about the Marushin one but I don't want to use 8mm bbs. I'd like to base it off a WA pistol but with metal kits being the way they are I guess it's going to be very difficult.

First, nice vest thatoneguy. That's practically a dead ringer for Snakes vest in MGS4.

Back to the operator, is there an estimated price on that new TM MEU? I guess I'll just have to wait patiently or luck out one some WA metal kits because I can't seem to find it in stock.

Archived