Metal Gear Solid weapons and loadouts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be cool to get Snakes Milita outfit. Anyone know exactly what that robe like thing is?

I think the ACT 2 PMCs have alot of different gear then the Praying Mantis.

Heres The Patriot pic I was talking about. (Dont click if you dont want spoilers) Medium one looks to long to me. I saw the short at the game today thought it looked good/

http://images.wikia.com/metalgear/images/0..._Boss_Snake.jpg

Nice rig. I sould really get around to posting my propper Foxhound inspired ring instead of just the Meryl rig.

I've just taken about another 50 pics in act 2 & 3 so once I'm on my PC (instead of the PS3) I'll upload them to PB and stick them on here.

I'm pretty sure I've got pics of all the PMC's now as iirc there arnt any in the last part of the game only frogs and mechs and I dont quite think I'm sneaky enough to take pics of frogs just yet. Not in the last section anyway.

Hmm.

A bit off the topic of MGS4, but a bit of nostalgia-

the_sorrow.jpg

Been looking for this holster for a bit. Anyone have any ideas?

The holster looks like a US M7 holster. They were used from WW2 right up until the 'Nam. WW2 versions are brown and later ones are black. They're not as 'shaped' as the pic, at least not without a lot of use but as that looks like a m1911 he's packing, this is the right holster. You can source them from the US but not that easily.

CIRAS.

LOL at the Children guy wearing that jumbled mess of a fail-rig. Never noticed that one. Good pic of the guy following you from ACt 3, that dude is hard to get in your viewfinder for more than a couple of seconds.

I found it quite easy to take his pic as he didnt hide from the camera, guns on the other hand he moved pretty sharpish from those.

Who are the chicks in tight plastic suits?

B&B unit as thatoneguy92088 said. Theres another two of them which if anyone wants I'll take photos of as its quite easy to do seeing as they pose for you.

Excellent reference pics there, thanks for uploading them :)

No worries, it gave me something to do on my 3rd play thru.

Does anyone know what kind of chest/upper body rig Solidus's private troops AKA Frogs aka Haven Troopers are wearing?

I am thinking about setting up a rig similar for my P90 load out

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/sni...avenTrooper.jpg

I'll try and get better pics for you, I think I know the sneaky path thru Haven so I should hopefully be able to get some pics with out getting spotted.

What would be the best way to go about doing an airsoft replica of the Operator pistol in MGS4? I've been out of the loop for a bit and noticed a lot of gbbs are out of stock or being discontinued.

You could always try Boom Arms. They list three different Operator kits in stock. You never know, you might get a reply.

Operator kits

Archived