2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the paint was going from my frame anyways after re-holstering the gun so much and after seeing the results of Richwatts2002's 4.3 I decided to sand the paint off my Tokyo Marui 5.1 frame.

Not as neat a job as his by any means but it'll suffice for now. Need to go over some of the controls and possibly work down to a finer grain on parts.

dsc00119hf5.jpg

dsc00120qn9.jpg

dsc00121de1.jpg

dsc00122so0.jpg

Edited by Grumman
Way drummguy731 same gun as me love it. I'm having a spot of truble with the grip safty not working any help?

Have you taken the whole grip assembly apart? If not, check to make sure that nothing is missing/broken. If nothing's broken, make sure everything is fitted properly. Just PM me if you want to talk more so we don't clog up this thread.

updated pics(not the greatest) of my Custom WA Speedcomp II (got this back in 96. .still ain't done!):

DSC05570.jpg

DSC05567.jpg

DSC05569.jpg

DSC05568.jpg

-GRS metal Speedcomp II slide w/ "Colt MKIV Series 80"..direct metal replacement

-Guarder Steel Comp outer barrel

-Sheriff Barsto steel breech

-Sheriff rocket valve

-Sheriff 6" LRB (not installed yet)..but may go for a DB Tightbore and fit it.

-Sheriff mainspring and cap

-PGC nozzle

-PGC firing pin

-CP leaf spring

-CP Steel bearing hammer, hammer strut

-CP disconnector

-CP hammer sear

-CP nozzle return spring

-SD mag well

-slide guide rails tuned and polished

-custom machined larger piston and O-ring (like CPs design but tighter tolerance)

-burnt orange painted Speedcomp II grips (looks red)

-bead blast all the cheap stock silver paint/finish off. .in process of polishing certain controls

-shooting well over 400 fps

I forgot to put my silver Colt medallions back into the grip (had WA medallions)