Multicam Pics!

I dont really like the shoulder pads but the rest looks good.

I made the shoulder pads for Frog and my rigs when we got from Fenno. I actually referenced your pictures for the style. Haven't quite finished them yet (the through bolt and finding a better color duracoat paint).

Edited by D-day
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would have one without the rubbery shoulder pads.

but on another note.

My Eagle Plate Carrier has arrived. after a £47 bill to get it to my doorstep.

i still have yet to get pouches, (paid again in 2 weeks so ill get them then)

i will post pics of all my multicam tomorrow.

oh and another addition to the collection was a TT 3 day assault pack

Hey, if any you guys with a Chassis get a chance could you post a review at some point?

I've seen them before online, but I've been wondering about the multicam and whether it is close to the real deal crye along with how well constructed they are.

Desertfox did yours come with the shoulder pads or were those seperate?

Short Review:

It's made from real multicam material, Stitching and construction seem pretty good, it'll hold up to anything airsoft can throw at it, I don't know if it can be used for real world applications, but I don't see why not.

From the pictures you can see They did an excellent job replicating it, one of the only ones with the correct stock lock. Couple things though, my stock lock's came unfinished and the coloring was completely off, so I repainted it with duracoat FDE. My pictures don't really show it's true color of it cause of the flash, but the last picture of just the chassis is kinda the right color or along those lines.

It does not use a kydex enclosure like the real one, but it's the same concept with a stiff piece, in this case wrapped in multicam and velcroed on. It's very secure once it's been put in place. Theres buckles on the bottom as well to keep it even more secure.

Finally they did replicate the quick release system from the real one, but for some reason they decided to permanently sew the back plate to the sides via webbing. It can be made functional if you cut those. Oh and the sizing adjustment works just like the real one.