My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back from my first session with my shrink. 1st of all: she's hot. Second: it sadly has nothing to do with the fact that I'll need many MANY sessions with her. At the end I feel like somebody pulled a plug out of me and I can't grasp the enomity of the problematic content of my mind. It just kept coming.

I feel freed because I made some progress at last. But it is so exhausting...

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Back from my first session with my shrink. 1st of all: she's hot. Second: it sadly has nothing to do with the fact that I'll need many MANY sessions with her. At the end I feel like somebody pulled a plug out of me and I can't grasp the enomity of the problematic content of my mind. It just kept coming.

That's really good to hear mate (the progress, not the hotness)!

I had a similar thought.

Going back to Hong Kong for a fortnight to see family. Sent some christmas photos back to the parentals, first reply I get back is "You should lose some weight before you come back, you look fat."

Awesome. Gonna be a fun fortnight.

My thought was, you can work a couple of pounds off strangling the *suitcase* out of the *beep* who screwed you.

My wife is a counsellor and she says that feeling is normal and to carry on.

That means you are open to the process and bought in.

I didn't want to suggest any nefarious actions, as that would be against the law and wrong.

But, if the coincidence arose that at the same time you were visiting Hong Kong, on of the residents got the *fruitcage* beaten out of him? Well... Coincidence.

Coincidence is also DNA aware, and disposes of clothing properly. And has set up a proper alibi with independent witnesses and knows the location of any local CCTV and doesn't get their face on file...

Coincidence is also DNA aware, and disposes of clothing properly. And has set up a proper alibi with independent witnesses and knows the location of any local CCTV and doesn't get their face on file...

Genuinely lol'd

Archived