My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

An express delivery is not an option?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Not for the price. BTW, Parcelfarce's shipping rates are a sick joke. That and "slow" means "usual in-country shipping times", that being a week or so.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone familiar with this conversion?

Something's burning

Nothing is burning

Are you sure?

Positive

Something is definitely burning

NOTHING IS BURNING OK!!!!?

If you say so

*Finds remains of melted something or other in the bin later that evening*

I can't actually, and HR is pretty much under my employer. There's a lot of retaliation that goes on when authority is challenged, which keeps us from trying anything. I know they hire mentally challenged people not only for the tax cuts, but because the state kicks back money for hiring people with disabilities. They treat them like *suitcase*, just because they are easly intimidated and rarely go to HR. They have everyone on the maintenance team in the CEO's pocket. One guy takes the house sitter shopping on company time. One time the guys were over the CEO's house putting up christmas lights while I had to deal with the ice melting. Which would be fine if the roof wasn't flat, so the water leaked and eventually part of the roof collapsed. Of course I had to call the owner to send out someone to fix it. Could of avoided with a water pump, but those christmas lights were more important.

The sad thing is, they denied my 2 weeks notice twice, making it hard to leave legally leave while under contract. Getting fired would get me blacklisted from other companies that would pay better.

Carbattery broke down justbwhen I rode in the MOT building...

Now my car isn't road legal AND I need to get a new car battery. Which is weird because my car is always parked outside ( -4C here, nowadays) and it started without problems after I applied pre-heating (diesel) and left it running while waiting my turn.

Also, for some reason my car was very hard to push while not in gear and no brakes applied...

Another bill added to the pile...

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

And even then it can be fixed with electrical tape and cable ties.. if the electrical tape fails, duct tape is the next step. Then fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire isn't necessary. Have you ever tried chain link fence and a couple of curbstones? According to the local honest gentlemen it works wonders - nobody's gonna suddenly float to the surface.

Also, it's too damn cold, I barely made it to work today and I feel like a zombie.

I have an energy drink problem.

I know they're a pile of and the ingredients aren't healthy but getting up at quarter to 2 five days a week normal caffeine doesn't cut it. Plus I like the way some of them taste.

I've not had one since Sunday and I'm feeling really down and lethargic.

It's all too easy to grab a couple of cans when my shift goes to *suitcase* at work to get me through and then I start drinking them again.

I promised one of my best friends I'd stop as we think it's an addiction and he lost his mother to the effects of her alcoholism and the git said he was trying to look after everyone else.

If people try to interact with me pre-coffee there tend to be consequences.

My team are well trained to pretend I don't exist until halfway through cup 2.

Aye coffee is pretty important, I start with a couple of strong black coffees from the machine at work then move onto Lattes. Going to give this "Killer Coffee" a go as apparently it contains 7 times the caffeine of normal coffee.

Stunt won't / can't help. He's a rockstar guava punched fiend.

Maybe limit yourself to one a day for a week, then 3 a week,, then so on and so forth? Cut back slowly?

I had a mini coffee detox after I had my wisdom teeth out, didn't have any from Monday last week to Sunday, and feel fine.

I missed having a beer at the weekend with my pizza more than the coffee. :(

I can't even bring myself to drink them...

Anyone you can talk to? I get its not like being addicted to smack or similar, but still.

Paging Doctor stunt...!

I'm no good, I had to reduce myself down to 2 a day.

I was trying to wean myself onto the new Monster Ultras.

I decided that was stupid.  Look, if you really want to get off them and the empty calories then try getting some Weight lifting  Pre-Workout powder.

That *suitcase* is bananas, make it up with a tiny amount of water then add soda water if you like.

You get more granular control of the amount.

Monster Assault am king of energy drinks.

Is cola cube flavoured.

You sir, are wrong in the head.  Assault tastes exactly like *albatross*, the clue is in the name.  *albatross*-ault.

Archived