My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a proper Boy Scout.

Both our cars have enough kit in to survive easily 24 hours outside, whatever time of year...

Lesson learned, delta :P

Edit, my kit bag which transfers between vehicles has even more *suitcase* in I barely use, but when I need it, I'm glad its there!

Jetboil. I'm strongly considering keeping mine in one of my panniers.

On the subject, if I were to do that would I have to get some of those compressed gas and flammable gas hazard stickers?

Probably not, as it's too small an amount. I'd get them anyway, though.

I had explosive and flammable gas diamonds on my trailer (pyro and camping gas bottles) when on the way to a Fireball International game once, when we broke down...

The look on the face of the recovery guy was... Interesting, shall we say?

Mike, there is no need to take that ###### from her. The more it goes on, the worse it gets.

It went on for way too long already, and when she came up with the frankly moronic idea to go back to college and study medicine (and start "refreshing" high school chemistry in such a way that I figured out it'll be a cold day in hell when she passes the entry exam) I had enough. Well, that and she already managed to coax her parents into handing their old apartment over to her, and her spousal abuse case reached the verdict (which is horseshit, actually, but that's a different matter). So I told her she needs to pack her *suitcase* and leave before the end of the month, more than enough time to move her *suitcase* out.

Also, I can't get proper sick. I feel like *suitcase*, but I don't have a fever, so the GP won't give me sick leave.

I'm a proper Boy Scout.

Both our cars have enough kit in to survive easily 24 hours outside, whatever time of year...

Lesson learned, delta :P

Edit, my kit bag which transfers between vehicles has even more *suitcase* in I barely use, but when I need it, I'm glad its there!

Oh both our cars are the same.. but I didn't know it was road side for starters when I left or that I'd be out that long!

I have a day bag with food/water in that I take with me when I go on jobs but never thought about a kettle! I've ordered a small kettle to install into the breakdown van for my next escapade! Though how long it'll last till some *bramston pickle* either breaks it or nicks it is another matter! 

Get a kit bag/go bag that you can throw in whatever vehicle you travel in.

Warm kit, water, jetboil type thingy etc - edc/emergency stuff.

Stays with you, no pinching from Pikey co-workers :)

Edit, I totally failed reading comprehension on your post. I am a buffoon...

Keep a small kettle in said bag?

Got the prognosis on my mom. She can feel pain, but things like her sense of smell, sight and memory have died neurologically. We are going to the hospital tomorrow to discuss options.

In other news, I broke things off with my FWB because things are too complex for something like that and my ex-fiance wants to go see my mom.

It went on for way too long already, and when she came up with the frankly moronic idea to go back to college and study medicine (and start "refreshing" high school chemistry in such a way that I figured out it'll be a cold day in hell when she passes the entry exam) I had enough. Well, that and she already managed to coax her parents into handing their old apartment over to her, and her spousal abuse case reached the verdict (which is horseshit, actually, but that's a different matter). So I told her she needs to pack her *suitcase* and leave before the end of the month, more than enough time to move her *suitcase* out.

Also, I can't get proper sick. I feel like *suitcase*, but I don't have a fever, so the GP won't give me sick leave.

Good, she sounds like a *fruitcage* flake. Good flatemates are rare.

Got the prognosis on my mom. She can feel pain, but things like her sense of smell, sight and memory have died neurologically. We are going to the hospital tomorrow to discuss options.

In other news, I broke things off with my FWB because things are too complex for something like that and my ex-fiance wants to go see my mom.

I feel for you. I'd pat your shoulder if I were there. Other than that, I don't know what to say. Tell her that you love her and she did a good job making you feel happy and cared for. Things like that, I think... It's what I'd do.

I'm rambling. Sorry :(

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I really like the N64 controller.  And the Gamecube one for that matter. 

I thought the Wii controller was a bit of a gimmick but stuff like Wii sports proved me wrong.

I skipped Wii U though.  That seemed meh.

I just want a proper Nintendo console with decent graphics (yes, I know graphics aren't everything), proper Zelda games, proper Metroid games e.t.c.  Nintendo is sitting on a massive pile of potential money but they're just not being smart which makes me sad.

Archived