My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha, my phone comma key doesn't work.

Or the shift key, it seems... :P

Thanks for all the kind words, guys - it's great to have such good relationships with people I've never even met (in most cases). I'll miss all your guys if I can't get on Arnie's regularly - God only knows what I'll do. I might have to get someone to ship me out some BBs just so I can scatter them around to feel more at home! :D

Anyway, pre-deployment training starts tomorrow, so this will likely be my last post for a while. (I had previously intended to be in bed by now, but oh well)

Take care, everyone, and I'll catch up when I can.

Hedge, you want a real AUG, sure we could sort something out, give you something other than the L85 to play with :P

But for now take care, will be one less person to discuss random airsoft at 2am with for a while.

'FireKnife'

Highlighted the issue.

Never expect anything that cheap to work as you intend it to. :P

'FireKnife'

The cheapest aeg I have (a cyma aks74u), still works with no problems when the other aegs I bought after it all had problems. Fingers crossed my two new aeg's don't fail me (my g&p car15 needs a new spring as its a little hot, dredding opening up the gear box :( ).

I don't know why but i want an AKS-74U now, but they all looke either too cheap or too expensive for me, might just get a CYMA with a downgraded spring and a new hop (only plan to see it running at 300fps, don't need all that fancy high fps setups).

'FireKnife'

But, but, the P90 feels sssoooooo right in the hand. Very ergonomic, very sensual. :D

Th ak just looks fantastic with any load out, but, I also like the armalite. There is only one weapon/gun that I don't like, is, I've forgotten.... :unsure:

I will put 'eugh, a (gun i don't like), it looks awful' but that is in jest and my opinion, nothing against what others choose :P

However the reason i like a P90 is simple, overall it is 50cm of gun with the range of guns twice the size and it fits me nicely with near silent hi-caps, what more could i want?

'FireKnife'

I fancy an AK.

I'd offer to ship you one from the sandpit, but I think I'd get into a lot of trouble....

Greetings from sunny PWoG Barracks, Grantham.

Got issued with kit today, all in a thrilling shade of... "sand" :unsure:

Although the "bug out bag" is pretty Gucci, and the waterproof/cold weather jacket they've issued me with is nothing less than incredible - it should come with an instruction manual it's got so many pockets, zips, poppers and so on... :huh:

Tedious paperwork tomorrow - but it includes a form to get TAX-FREE EARNINGS so I'm not going to complain too loudly! :D

Further information as and when...

Do you get to keep said kit or does it get whisked away from you when you are done?

Got issued with kit today, all in a thrilling shade of... "sand"

Get the Americans to start a conflict in a less sandy place then, shouldn't be too hard, they don't like the French that much :P

'FireKnife'

Seems like the "Gf not letting me sell P90 for an AK" problem isn't a problem I have anymore. :(

Now I have to get my *albartroth* down to the jobcentre to sign on again, go to the council to see about the prospects of a house, shift all of my worldly possessions etc.

Not what I wanted, and certainly not what I needed while trying to re-train. :(

Can you believe she actually asked me if I was gonna leave my cat?

Wow, erm sorry to hear that.

Though leave the cat, get a dog instead, much better pets :P

Plus look on the bright side, buy an AK and go skirmishing with it, as now you will have money you wont be spending on her.

'FireKnife'

I don't pay to skirmish at my regular site... Marshall perk. ;)

I love my cat too much to leave her behind. She's a scruffy little thing, but she has charm.

Unfortunately, now GZ is looking shaky this year. :( But I'll still be all over it if I can secure transport, regardless of if I'll be camped in her vicinity.

Archived