My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

In fact the Firewall on Virgin combined with Vista makes a computer that is so slow it belongs in the 80's. Trust me my GF has one and if it wasn't for the work she had on it she would get me to fix it.

Stupid free anti-virus being lame, not even worth having ;)

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its secretly supplied by kaspersky

You couldn't have said anything worse could you :P

Anyway my rant: Timing. Yes i am here to rant about timing, the fact that everything that happens to me that is good always does so in bad timing. Now i have an interesting and attractive girl that wants to met with me. I also have a GF that i have been with for 7 months. Now here is the issue, this girl is basically the same as my GF but has one extra feature, she shares more interests with me.

Now why couldn't this have happened when i am single, why does it have to happen now and why do i have to make this choice, damn you timing #shakes fist at, well nothing# <_<

:P

'FireKnife'

Nah the present GF and i had a 'what would you do / not do' only thing we don't agree on is that i see no issue in a 3-way and she does. In fact she really had a go at me about that.

Plus i don't know this new girl sexually yet. :P

'FireKnife'

Anyway my rant: Timing. Yes i am here to rant about timing, the fact that everything that happens to me that is good always does so in bad timing. Now i have an interesting and attractive girl that wants to met with me. I also have a GF that i have been with for 7 months. Now here is the issue, this girl is basically the same as my GF but has one extra feature, she shares more interests with me.

Now why couldn't this have happened when i am single, why does it have to happen now and why do i have to make this choice, damn you timing #shakes fist at, well nothing# <_<

'FireKnife'

Since you're apparently planning on dumping your girl when you move anyway, she obviously doesn't mean that much to you. So blow her off and go with the new girl until you move, then dump her too.

You're the worst possible kind of person, and I hope something important to you shrivels and drops off... :P

'FireKnife'

Women, they are like buses................

You're the worst possible kind of person, and I hope something important to you shrivels and drops off...

Awww, jealous? :P

You have to pay fare ?

No you wait and two come along at once, yes we still wait outsde in the rain for 20mins for a bus and never complain much when they are 20mins late or two come along at once. But i think Jimmy Carr said it best about women:

'FireKnife'

Expensive, over crowded and smell of wee wee?

Only the wrinkly ones that you have been banging :P

I find that women are like a Rolex you get from the market, look good at a distance, the insides never work right, the timing is always out and you should only take it out to show off but never to lend to anyone least they see that underneath it is a horrid mess of bits.

'FireKnife'

Not really, if you've been with a girl seven months and you're really tempted by someone else, you shouldn't be with her in the first place.

I suppose the only reason i am tempted is that well she has the same qualities and the only thing my present GF doesn't have.

But meh either way i have to at some point work out what i am going to do :P

'FireKnife'

Well that's the thing, when you're with someone you shouldn't be weighing up pros and cons...

Honestly this is the first time i have weighed up anything in a relationship, but not the first time i have had someone else trying to tempt me out of one.

To be honest i feel neither bad nor good, i have no real moral compass when it comes to this type of thing and no real objection to moving on. If i am weighing pros and cons then surely something must be wrong with this present GF that i am not seeing or thinking about.

'FireKnife'

If i am weighing pros and cons then surely something must be wrong with this present GF that i am not seeing or thinking about.

'FireKnife'

There's probably nothing wrong with her. On the other hand, it sounds like there's a lot wrong with you... <_<

There's probably nothing wrong with her. On the other hand, it sounds like there's a lot wrong with you..

We know that, but meh i am what i am and to be honest all things considered and how i gre up could be a damn site worse person than i am.

Long distance relationships never work, you either end up cheating or getting cheated. Trust me ... i know and unfortunately i wasn't the one doin the cheating

Think everyone has been there, done that by the sounds of it. I know i have and in the same me not cheating situation.

'FireKnife'

... and usually only ends up humping the sofa.

If you put a woman between you and the sofa it is generally more fun i find.

But at the end of it all i think i have made my decision and it all rests on someone else. :P

'FireKnife'

Archived