My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of rants today, first having to chuck out a box full of back issues of Bizarre magazine as nobody wanted them

Second is the little *Ubar* who decided it would be funny to superglue the dustcap to the valve on the back wheel of my bike so I couldn't pump the tyre up and have to buy a new innertube. I hope your genitals are eaten by rats while you sleep.

A couple of rants today, first having to chuck out a box full of back issues of Bizarre magazine as nobody wanted them

Second is the little *Ubar* who decided it would be funny to superglue the dustcap to the valve on the back wheel of my bike so I couldn't pump the tyre up and have to buy a new innertube. I hope your genitals are eaten by rats while you sleep.

Wasn't a metal dust cap was it?

people suck.

As does my girlfriend. WHAAAAAAAAAAm.

My new rant:

So last night i decided that i wanted to see a movie and thus needed a nice cup of noodles. I proceed to go to the kitchen and put the pot in the stove to boil some water. As soon as the water is boiled i pour it into the noodly cup only to notice that the water has a strange tint ... *fruitcage*in hell it's lemon tea ?!?! My brother used the goddamn boiler to make *fruitcage*in lemon tea !!! The *bramston pickle* ruined my cup of noodles !

Since i didn't want to waste those noodles i decided to remove half the water/tea i poured into it, i couldn't take all of it or i would loose all the flavour it came with. But now not only i have tea favoured noodles, half of the original flavour went down the drain ... But then i remembered that i had a couple of those seasoning packs that come with the american MRE's and went flying straight to my cammies were to get one, add a little of tabasco sauce and voilá ! Airsoft yet again saved my *albatross*, or in this case, my cup of ramen noodles !

Archived