My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Actually, here in the EU, it's becoming a hype of depriving yourself of nice things. A month without sugar, meat, alcohol, you name it.

But a month without masturbation?

I dare you, especially when you have your hours after work free and live alone! Anyone?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyways, here's that gameplay from Conan Exiles. I managed to subtitle the character creation process only, but you'll quickly notice that the audio's mismatched by about a second (it may increase throughout the video), and that I'm absolutely terrible at talking.

1: what car?

2: is it 'new' new or new to you?

4: what happened to to 3?!

5: is the washer bottle full of fluid?

6: is the fluid correct strength for the weather? low strength fluid could lead to it being frozen....

7: have you checked the fuses?

8: Seriously, where's 3 gone!?!1?

1. BMW 116i

2. New to me, 3 months warranty but 2 hour drive, no other car insured right now.

4. I don't know, I've misplaced mine as well!

5. Yes

6. Yes, a blue solution of washer fluid, definitely not plain water

7. Fuses fine. Pump whines like normal, wipers work, no water flow. Can blow into the system back through the pipe, and push the fluid out of the top of the reservoir. Me thinks the pump has a hole.

8. 3. Found mine. 3. And another, this one must be yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is that blowing down the washer jets themselves? Huh.

Does the rear washer jet work? or neither of them? Is there any fluid dripping underneath the resevoir?

sounds like either the impeller on the pump has come off the motor shaft (due to insufficient anti-freezing properties, thermal expansion etc) or a pipe has come off somewhere?

Welcome to the world of BMW washer jets.  They like to *fruitcage* up and clog if you if they get mixed washer fluids in there.  Blast the lines with an air hose.  Run hot water through.  Blast with air again.  Should sort it.

Lots of info here.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=472258

Oh, actually yeah. They're notoriously finicky about the washer fluid used.

Did you buy it from a BMW place? if not, chances are they've topped it up with stuff that's not compatible. Head down your local BMW garage and get some genuine washer fluid. 

I think the VW stuff works well, as well. Make sure it specificies it's for fan jets, and no deposits or something like that. 

I'll have to get some of the proper stuff, yeah. It was a small independent garage on Croydon. Doubt they'd have known this was a common problem tbh.

We have an air compressor at work, I'll see if I can use that to blow all of what's currently in the bottle out, and see if any comes up with it, that's another suggestion I've seen before taking the front wheel off and getting under the wheel arch to get at the bottle and pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Watched the subtitled bit Mike, there is a pretty serious buzz on the audio, is it coil whine?

Most probably caused by the microphone built into my headset. The connection between the front audio ports and motherboard is unshielded, so both the headphones and the mic buzz like crazy once the fans spin up. Next time I'll just run the headphones through the speaker remote and use the desktop mic, it's less prone to interference.

I think you might have noticed it when we played GTA V, Ginge.

Also, I really need new earphones for my mobile. One pair is almost broken, and the other's even more so.

I can honestly say I would rather take a chance playing russian roulette with an UZI, than go to our "Holiday" work party. I qoutate holiday because it was put off because my company's accounts were frozen due to the stupid behavior of our accountants (you know, not paying bills).

My boss hasn't been too happy with me since I told him I'd would like to come over to his house when his wife was away, rub grape jelly all over our naked bodies, and play a game of Twister.

I know stress makes me say weird things, but people need to grow a sense of humor.

Of course, doesn't help I know the company is laying all of us off, and moving to Vegas.

You should saw his face, man. It was like the pope just $4!7 in his grits. He's hankering to fire me for the last year. I think it would him more off for me to collect unemployment.

Grape jelly or orange marmalade on toast is how I start every morning.

Archived