I Made Some Userbars For You Guys

Soldat

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as a polite request, could everyone try to ensure that your signatures in total do not exceed 400x100?

As the forum rules state, anything else over that and Moderators will be forced to delete signatures in order to ensure they stay within these limits, when we come across them.

However, looking at a few of the signatures here, there are so many members here with signatures exceeding these limits that you'd save us all a lot of hassle if you just checked their size (such as by viewing the properties of the signature image) prior to using them.

Cheers. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, these are awesome! I had a small list of things to ask for, but by the end of 17 pages, I found everything I was looking for... except one. Can someone make a tiny, shiny version of a German flag, like the little Japan fan and H&K fan things? I might actually ask for it to be a little longer or shorter, depending on the spacing of the final product once I put everything together.

*EDIT* Also, a midcap userbar and a shiny G36 fullsize would be cool too.

Two questions though, besides Paint and Photoshop, are there any other decent graphics programs out there? Preferably free or shareware type stuff. I'm not that savy in the graphics world yet, but would be interested in learning. Also, if I wanted to make a big multibar pic (within forum limits), would there be a way to make individual bars cycle, instead of the whole pic? Thanks!

• 4 months later...

is anyone still making custom user bars. I lost my adobe photoshop and was wondering if anyone could make me a few nice ones.

If anyoen wants to give it a shot, here are some I need

M14 User (in OD if possible)

MP7A1 User ( Ive seen the Lust ones but nine that say User)

Two questions though, besides Paint and Photoshop, are there any other decent graphics programs out there?  Preferably free or shareware type stuff. 

there always gimp:

http://www.gimp.org/

Its like a easier to use version of photoshop. Their are plenty of tutorials on how to make userbars with it as well. I'll post link if i can find them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived