Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No HFC DarkHawks for Donnie then? ;)

They are kinda weird but I do like mine nonetheless.

Which German e-Bayer are you gtting these glock accys from anyway? And do you perchance speak Deutsch, as I've had the very devil of a time trying to work out appropriate shipping details and stuff from some of those guys (pay 20euros shipping for a 39euro item - bugger that you cheeky sods!!).

An English translation is too much to ask for of course, even though the whole site is myseteriously in English excpet the payment and shipping pages <_< I smell shenanigans.

that's gotta be the craziest polish job I've ever seen on an airsoft glock...it might have been cool if you left the top black and polished the sides...

See, I thought the same thing, but I plan on engraving my own trademarks on the side. They will show up better on the black sides.

Thats a darkhawk, you can get them with a chrome slide.

edit : nevermind, i see you did that yourself.  excellent job.

Thanks a bunch.

yea....about that....let's try to keep this a GLOCK thread.  (no cheap imitations please)

Who crapped you out and made you king? Anyways as crappy as my darkhawk is it was not cheap.

I look forward to new posts in this thread but it has become tainted with Darkhawks...  :huh:

Lets create a new thread for them called...

"Nice slide, shame about the frame... post pics of your Darkhawks"

I gotta agree with Donnie here. Putting Darkhawks in the Glock thread is just not right....and god are they just so ugly

please :stop:

eeeeaaassssyyy........that's a very impressive finish on your slide.....it would look nice on a glock.  I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.  ;-)

I am sorry you feel like you need to defend yourself. I was not being all too serious..

Dude that is an awesome mirror finish right there - look forward to seeing the whole thing :)

It is on pause as i am not sure what I am going to do. I think I am going to slightly copy an 18c slide.

I look forward to new posts in this thread but it has become tainted with Darkhawks...  :huh: 

Lets create a new thread for them called...

"Nice slide, shame about the frame... post pics of your Darkhawks"

Hah I debated on whether or not to post pics of just the slide :P

I gotta agree with Donnie here. Putting Darkhawks in the Glock thread is just not right....and god are they just so ugly

please :stop:

Mine would only be ugly because you could see your face on it :P

*not serious*

127_2775.jpg

My KWA G17 w/ G&P Metal slide and barrel, Guarder enhanced recoil spring and shooters design reinforced feed ramp. All it needs now is a tightbore and eventually a real steel M3 Streamlight (I have a KA copy for now though ^_^)

Edited by Guest

I agree with CapaciousZepher - Very very nice Glocks, but I think shorter silencers would look better. That is, of course, if you haven't got an uber-long inner barrel under the silencer.

Having seen your other GBBs, I wouldn't be surprised if you did :unsure:

Kin

I agree with CapaciousZepher - Very very nice Glocks, but I think shorter silencers would look better. That is, of course, if you haven't got an uber-long inner barrel under the silencer.

Having seen your other GBBs, I wouldn't be surprised if you did :unsure:

Kin

Thanks guys, glad you think they look good.

I have a pair of G&G SS80 silencers for them as well. The G17s inner barrel reaches the very end of the SS80 and the G18s inner barrel is 8mm shorter than the 17s (178mm and 170mm respectively).

I used to have SS100s but I switched to the SS80s because I wanted the barrels as close to the ends for maximum power out of the hole! And then with the AACs I wanted to go to the opposite extreme and actually get some sound suppression out of them.

I think I posted a pic of the SS80s...Ill throw one up that shows the inner barrels.