Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many people ask about a threaded G19 barrel and recently Ive been telling people to try out the PowerEdge Steel G19 threaded barrel.

Well no one hass stepped up to the plate to try it out, probably because of the hefty $135 USD price tag, so I decided I would.

SteelThreaded19_001.sized.jpg

SteelThreaded19_002.sized.jpg

SteelThreaded19_003.sized.jpg

Well you will all be glad to know it's worth the money. Im only running 134a and it cycles with the metal slide.

Once my new silencer gets here for it I'll be testing it out with my G17s old 178mm inner barrel.

I have never used a glock before so I dont know it's function. What do you do when you are done shooting? I mean glocks dont have a hammer unlike a 1911 you can decock it. So How you decock a glock?

You remove the magazine and pull the trigger, as far as I know. This releases the internal hammer and safely decocks the weapon.

Edited by Lithium Jack

KSC G26

Shooters Design Steel G2C slide (semi-only)

Hidakaya floating valve spring

Shooters Design floating valve

Hidakaya 150% hammer spring

Nine Ball short stroke recoil spring with custom modification

The SD steel slide was acutally sent with the wrong outer barrel, it's the steel 26 barrel not the compensated one. I am currently working that out with DEN. Other than that it's a damn nice set even tho the trades are a bit shallow.

SteelG26C_002.sized.jpg

SteelG26C_004.sized.jpg

SteelG26C_005.sized.jpg

SteelG26C_008.sized.jpg

SteelG26C_010.sized.jpg

mmmmmm steel Glock goodness

Edited by ViciousV10s
The KSC And KWA G19(23F) frames in the US are the same heavy Weight frames which are less black and slightyly more grey than the other Glocks.

In the UK the KWA G19 has a regular ABS black frame.

There is no KSC G19 with an ABS black frame.

?????????? Wait a minute. You are saying that the KWA G19 in the US has a heavy wieght fram? I live in the US and was looking at poweredge usa at there KWA G19 for $99, metal slide barral and ready for green gas. Are you saying that this gun has the HW frame. Man I hope so!!!!!!

Also, http://www.depot53.com/products/5/76?cat=5 This place has the trigger safety, does it also have the HW frame?

http://www.poweredgeusa.com/product.asp?Ca...ryID=68&ID=2684 This one does not have the trigger safty, does it have the HW frame? Thanks

Edited by M1 Grand

KWA glock 19's here in england have the black non-heavyweight frame, they also have the trigger safety and some are fitted with metal slides by the distributors. The KSC glock 19's here have heavyweight frames.

Its my understanding that the KSC glocks are made and sold in japan, and the KSC glock 19 and 23f have heavyweight frames. KWA is a sister company of KSC corporation, which makes guns for the european market to evade some japanease export taxes, and are made in Taiwan. The KWA glock 19's and 23f's have the standard black frames.

However, it may be dfferent for the U.S, but I'm not sure as I don't live there. ViciousV10s will know more about that than me I bet ;)

Edited by sadigh
?????????? Wait a minute. You are saying that the KWA G19 in the US has a heavy wieght fram? I live in the US and was looking at poweredge usa at there KWA G19 for $99, metal slide barral and ready for green gas. Are you saying that this gun has the HW frame. Man I hope so!!!!!!

Also, http://www.depot53.com/products/5/76?cat=5 This place has the trigger safety, does it also have the HW frame?

http://www.poweredgeusa.com/product.asp?Ca...ryID=68&ID=2684 This one does not have the trigger safty, does it have the HW frame? Thanks

I would certainly expect it to. No reason it shoudn't.

Lithium - with the custom short stroke recoil spring, the 150% hammer spring and ET-1600 Red gas it kicks very hard and the recoil is quite fast.