Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please dont - rep me for this...its just a joke, and my protest against tac rails!

---

How much is too much?

*snipity snip snip*

:lol:

why does that look kinda cool from the front lol even although its useless :D

i don't suppose you got that torch, lasers and mounts off ebay they look very familiar to me.. i got the same for a sweet price

why does that look kinda cool from the front lol even although its useless  :D 

i don't suppose you got that torch, lasers and mounts off ebay they look very familiar to me.. i got the same for a sweet price

art_you8...what a fab bloke :)

Tri-rail mount, Police tac light, LS-something laser for £20 + p&p. Also got a TASCO 3-9x40 scope for £15 + p&p. The other torch is a Classic Army 180w without remote lead from another forum for £15, and the second laser is from a £8 VB Sport Glock 18C EBB. Oh, and the gun is a KSC G23f bought for £40 + a used P90 hicap.

Only the best will do on the GuzziHero Budget Battlefield!

Edit:

19 Glocks???! NINETEEN???????? Your holster rig setup must look like a spiders web :P

Sheesh!

Edited by GuzziHero

listen to me, and listen to me good. Just buy real steel OEM Glock sites off of ebay. $10 shipped. The KSC sites suck..they're off. The front site on them is just a white painted dot...Glock sites have an actual plastic insert.

If you have the cash to drop, get tritium night sites...mmmmmmmmmmmm...

Tritium sights are ~£60, and good luck finding someone from eBay who will ship to the UK. I believe a replacement front sight is available from UnCo, Den, or WGC (I don't quite remember which one...)

Kin

Edit: Found a replacement front sight from Den, at the bottom of this page.

Edited by kinau

I'm pretty sure you can't add a part that is needed for the operation of the gun, such as the slide, barrel or frame. The slide lock isn't needed for operation and the mag catch isn't really needed, you could just hold the mag in and fire it.

I'll look it up before I do buy anything like that.

Edit: Yay 2,000 posts ^_^

Edited by Guest