Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is really sure what the law would be on that. A slide could be classed as a, 'load bearing' part which would be legally tricky to say the least.

If anyone knows where you can find this sort of info online -please- post the link.

A slide wouldn't be tricky at all it would be a part for a Section 5 Firearm. Do not pass go, do not collect £200, go straight to jail.

The slide catch and mag catches are legal and the mag catch does fit. Not sure about the slide catch, try asking Sale he'll probably know.

Looks good blkdiamond, just needs the safe action trigger...

Got my Guarder Speeder 2000 chronograph yesterday. Ran some initial tests.

ET-1600 Lanbo gas

TM 0.20g BB

Mags were NOT allowed to warm up after filling. With warmed mags the guns would be shooting above forum limits. Mags were approx. at 60 deg C. About 5-10 second wait between shots.

KSC G19 (upgraded) - 314 FPS AVG

TM G26 (upgraded) - 282 FPS AVG

I also tested my KSC G17 but even with a cold mag it's too powerful for forum limits.

Will be doing many other tests with all my other Glocks and different gases at different temps in the future.

There are many variables that I need to be more consistant with, as the numbers were deviating quite a bit during these tests. But hey, it was my first time using the chrono.

You're still allowed to post them if they're above 328fps, you're just not allowed to advise people on how to achieve these speeds.

Well in that case...

KSC G17 - 408 FPS AVG - Highest during test was 424 FPS

KSC G19 - 314 FPs AVG - Highest during test was 332 FPS

It's not the law as such, but most skirmish sites will only allow 328fps for everything, with a few allowing exceptions for bolt actions (500fps) and semi only rifles (400fps).

It's not that it's illegal to have an airsoft gun over 328fps, it's just technically assault if you shoot someone with it. But if a site has allowed above 328 for single shot and semi guns, then I doubt anyway is going to press charges against you, seeing as a waiver will probably be signed and it'd be a bit pathetic seeing as they'd know that those were the limits set.

What is illegal is a full auto gun over 1.5j (I think) as that's a section 5 firearm.

But Arnie has set the rule for the website that you must not talk about how to achieve over 328fps, you can talk about guns over that speed, but you musn't tell someone how to achieve it, in way of upgrade parts. There is some leway in the Snipers perch thread though.

Edited by Guest