1911 Picture Thread

N00b3r

I was looking at the pic and I noticed the bottom pin in the frame, near the larnyard loop, is inserted from the "wrong" side, i think it should be inserted from the left side of the frame instead of the right side. Not to be a wise a$$ or anything.... :P

I'm talking about this picture

Hope you dont mind me quoting the pic.

Edited by 1911
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow so i ordered a TM 1911, with PGC kit installed from unco. Said it wou8ld take 3-5 days to ship because they had to build it. I got that email last night. This morning at 7:10 i get an email with my tracking number lol. gotta love unco.

:D They'd better be!! It shudn't take them that long to install the kit. Congrats!! You'll enjoy everybit of it!

Wow so i ordered a TM 1911, with PGC kit installed from unco. Said it wou8ld take 3-5 days to ship because they had to build it. I got that email last night. This morning at 7:10 i get an email with my tracking number lol. gotta love unco.

Now since its gonna have full trades before they ship it out, will they gunk up the trades for shipment? I always thought it had to be sent seperate.

Now since its gonna have full trades before they ship it out,  will they gunk up the trades for shipment?  I always thought it had to be sent seperate.

Even with fake trades they simply use an easily removeable putty that comes right off. Same with the full real trades on metal weapons.

Agreed, I paid for my PEQ2 yesterday morning, shipped that afternoon.

Thanks for telling me that, I'll keep it in mind from now on. Just a thought, does it really make any difference?

No sweat dude....doesnt make a difference, it bugged me a little to see such a nice replica gun has a tiny weeny "imperfection" to it :)

Edited by 1911