1911 Picture Thread

pistolkv0.jpg

My TM1911 is far from being as nice as alot of the ones in this thread but I already love her to bits and I've only had her for 12 hours.

The only thing i've done to her is add an after market grip. I personaly don't like the look of a wooden grip. My misses also loves a 1911 with black grips so who am i to argue ^_^

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I wonder if I can live off pasta for the next few months and buy a couple of PGC kits and some SCW2 1911's?

I feel much better now .... even tho my guns are no where close to how gorgeous Mathub's gun is, I'm still eating decent meals everyday.... Now I know how Mathub afford his PGC kit :P

Edited by 1911

Finally got a decent camera, and even though it's night-time I decided to finally take some beauty shots of my collection :D I'll probably take some more in natural lighting tomorrow..

The Raptor

2-4.jpg

The Chows

7.jpg

and the new Springfield, needs new grips, barrel, bushing, chamber, err.. well, you get the point, still looks pretty mind you :P

5-2.jpg

6-1.jpg

4-3.jpg

I wonder if some delta operators still use the Colt 1911A1. Maybe they've opted for Wilson combats or some other thingy I dunno.

But i'm getting a WA late MEU!!! so excited, I'm only dreaming to have it look as nice as the ones on here.

n00b3r, thank gawd I'm not the only fanboy to the Delta Elite! When I bought mine I was also contemplating the UNCo. custom at $400 with a SD metal slide and internally upgraded goodness, but plumped for the standard version and another WA Beretta instead :D

I wonder if I made the right choice in a way as the DE is really lovely...metal...lovely...hmm.