1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MEU OWNERS

Do you think the MEU's are more accurate then a TM p226 or 1911A1? on a 1-10 scale ratio how do you rate the MEU's in terms of accuracy from 30 feet to 60 feet?

I have the choice between a custom all metal P226 or custom all metal springfield MEU

Now back to the regularly scheduled 1911 picture thread......... ;)

WA SCW2 1911 with metal slide / Tanaka Works P08 Luger

LugerColt3.png

LugerColt2.png

LugerColt1.png

And one from my WA Magna-Tech 1911 review-

magnatechphase3D.png

;)

Slainte!

-G

Edited by Guinness
Sorry for being a lazy ######, but what's the brand/name of paint that you used on MagnaTech?

I used "ModelMasters Metalizer" made by Testors- The color is 'Gunmetal'

You can pick it up at any hobbyshop, one tip though- be sure to lay down a primer coat of something because the base plastic is very 'slippery' to paint- I had to re-do the whole thing twice before I did that- the paint would just rub off no matter how long it dried.

:D

Slainte!

-G

must you post this question in every thread you can think of? Just go with what you like hte looks of better. They will perform basically the same.

Since when do newbies get to act like moderators? Do you own either weapon? How do you know how they compare?

These forums are for getting and giving advice and knowledge. Posting in threads increases your chance of getting some good advice. No one needs a half-@ss repsonse like "they will perform basically the same" from someone who doesnt even have experience with the weapons being discussed. Obviously you have no clue since TM and WA GBBs are quite different.

Didnt your mother teach you that if you dont have something useful to say to keep your mouth shut. Well if you dont know, now you know.

~Vicious

EDIT: nice pics Guiness and MrEagle the SIG is looking tempting...

Edited by ViciousV10s
~Vicious

EDIT: nice pics Guiness and MrEagle the SIG is looking tempting...

Yeah forgot about the luger, its a strange gun but i like it!

Vicious, do you mean the SIG 1911? If so i can recomend it as its the traditional frame (few mods) so the same comfort and a nice modern SIG slide. Kinda of fusion for want of better words.

I bought it as i was sorely tempted for a SIG226 but love my 1911's so i met half way! :D