1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it, before looking in here I was content with my colt 1911 commander.

So far I have another commander with metal slide, a PGC kitted out 1911A1 and soon to be a PGC Sig GSR and then the project MGS3 gun based on Phoenix360's

I might even have to sell some AEG's to fund this new 1911 habit

Tell me about it, before looking in here I was content with my colt 1911 commander.

So far I have another commander with metal slide, a PGC kitted out 1911A1 and soon to be a PGC Sig GSR and then the project MGS3 gun based on Phoenix360's

I might even have to sell some AEG's to fund this new 1911 habit

Most people don't know this....but i programmed a subliminal message into this thread to brain wash people wanting to spend endless amount of money for their 1911. All the money goes to my bank acc.

:wide-eyed::wide-eyed::wide-eyed::wide-eyed:

I'm on the crow's nest for a Hitman-esque gun case, needs to be about the size of a standard briefcase, black or aluminium finish, but slimmer than your standard attache briefcase.

I've been looking all over but can't find any that look right, anyone know where I can get one, +1's away for help in this matter, It's pretty urgent.

Cheers.

Likewise here, am always on the lookout for classy cases :)

Anyone know if the American Legend grips will fit on the old NBB Hardballers? Got a pair coming (couldn't resist :D ) soon and was gonna tart them up with the ALs if I can.

Gonna get them anyway as they can go on the Kimber and Delta Elite, gloriously enhancifying either B)

I just picked up some real GI walnut grips for my TM M1911A1, sadly they make the gun way too light. Oh well now I have a real excuse to get a PGC Metal kit. :P

Speaking of the metal kit, would I need new springs for it?

the metal kits reallly arent any heavier than than the hw abs, fyi.

cheers, hbc.