1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Open offer to US residents**

If someone can buy 2 sets of American Legend grips for me and post them over, I will love you forevereverer :D

If the offer of 'hippy love isn't sufficient to persuade you, I offer you cookies........and $15 for the trouble of doing just a little internet pointing and clicking :) And readdressing a parcel to the UK of course.

Can't find a place in the States that'll export 'em to me :(

Edit ***Applicants entirely subject to my discretion i.e. if I reckon you're an untrustworthy little bleeder I will not be doing a damn thing with ya :D:P

I would be delighted to deal with almost everyone in this thread so far, of course :)

Edited by evilhippy
**Open offer to US residents**

If someone can buy 2 sets of American Legend grips for me and post them over, I will love you forevereverer :D

If the offer of 'hippy love isn't sufficient to persuade you, I offer you cookies........and $15 for the trouble of doing just a little internet pointing and clicking :) And readdressing a parcel to the UK of course.

Can't find a place in the States that'll export 'em to me :(

Edit ***Applicants entirely subject to my discretion i.e. if I reckon you're an untrustworthy little bleeder I will not be doing a damn thing with ya :D:P

I would be delighted to deal with almost everyone in this thread so far, of course :)

PM inbound my brother......... ;)

Slainte!

-G

You use Real Steel recoil spring for your airsoft gun?? Spring for which caliber ammo that you use?

Marine47:

Most of my WAs are stock, i never use HFC134, only greengas. Only 1 had a broken slide, that was an old magna. So i think most people here already realise how dependable WAs are, its just a place to discuss what mods are done.

I think whoever sells you the Kimber is lying, claiming that its been upgraded to handle greengas. Stock WA(newer version) are usually strong enough to handle green up to a certain period of time. I'm almost 100% sure that it will eventually break, even tho i've had some of my WA for almost 2 years with nothing but green, and its still fine :P

I wouldnt suggest using too strong of a spring tho. Recoil spring plays a HUGE role in how your gun behaves (airsoft and RS), it has its ratings, not as simple as swaping it as you like. Noob3r is right, it'll add more stress rather than ease the impact.

and noob3r, thank you very much for your repsonses. I think for now I'm going to keep the gun stock. If the slide breaks then I go with a metal one! Thanks again.

- Marine47