1911 Picture Thread

yeah HBC i figured it was designed for 0.25s and 134a it's just you know what it's like, green calls out to you like one of those mythical greek women that sing to ships and draw them onto the rocks.

well maybe slightly similar.............

got 2 more 23round wilson mags today from wgc as uncompany was out of stock.

i'm off up to AA in a couple hours to stock up on 134a and join the expensive realm of 0.25s.

thanks again

chris

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I solved the problem. I used my dremel to take a bit of metal of on the slide catch. There was too much resistance so the slide catch could not got up.

I want to thank Evilgenius for giving me that hint(via private message), without him I would still have the problem. It would be very nice if someone could +1 him since I can´t do it myself. :)

AxelFoley

Edited by Axel Foley

http://www.lapolicegear.com/info.html

yes, they do ship internationally... although having a quick look, it seems like a hell of a mission to do so.

Edit: for those who couldn't be bothered to read through the garbage.

ON ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS YOU MUST FAX, MAIL OR EMAIL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO OUR OFFICES: A current copy of the header (top portion only) of your credit card billing statement showing at least the statement date, the account number, the cardholder name, and the banks name, address and phone number. A front and back copy of the credit used to place the order (ensure bank phone number is legible). A front and back copy of your international identification card or passport. We will not process your order until this information is received. Once the requested information is received please allow 1 to 2 weeks for us to confirm your identity with issuing bank.
Edited by Lithium Jack

It's nothing particularly special, but it's my baby. My Tokyo Marui M1911A1. I haven't gone around to removing the orange tip or do anything to make it stand it. Sorry folks.

Beautiful box for a beautiful gun

dsc01590oj4.jpg

Regular ol' pic

dsc01591ef8.jpg

Down the sights

dsc01592kq4.jpg

No seam lines *thumbs up*

dsc01593yw2.jpg

Slide locked back

dsc01594ob5.jpg

Trademarks. Might be a bit hard to see

dsc01595to3.jpg

So, I guess that's it. Hope ya enjoyed.

Edited by therazn

I need to ask a favor of someone. And I figure that this is the best place to do so. Since I instsalled the PGC kit on my MEU SOC, the feed lips have become damaged. I was going to order a pair of PGC feed lips, but I realized that the shipping would cost just as much as the feed lips.

What I want to know is if someone is going to order something from HK, would they pick up two PGC feed lips in red for me. I would be willing to paypal them $23 ($18 for the lips and $5 to help cover the shipping)

Heres the catch, the person must be someone I have delt with before, or be very reputable on the forums. Thanks

Hey, I don't want to start a whole new thread and was wondering if someone in here could answer this question: is the PGC full metal kit for the Marui M1911A1 in limited production? I want to buy one but I can't at the moment unless they won't be around in a few months.

I'm currently in the midst of getting my hands on a totally old school colt 1911.

A Marushin shell ejecting Colt 1911 in nickel-finish :D

Has anyone had a chance to hold or fire one of these, I'd love to hear any opinions, I've read the review but you can never have too many second opinions.

Cheers.