Falcon 1911 Handgun Grip installed

Guarder Steel Chamber

Specification: CP Kimber Style Steel Hummer

PGC New SCW Type Steel Fire Pin & High Flow Valve

Strengthen Hammer Spring And Recoil Spring,

Power is Upgraded & recommed to use "Top Gas"

(from their site)

Ham,

Chances are it won't go anywhere except Boom, considering it's a Prime kit and Boom = Prime = Boom. Then again, you can always pop by Boom and buy it over the counter, either the finished gun or the kit, they're in Kowloon.

I was going to get it, but the finished custom is real inaccurate from the real MCSOCOM MAR-DET1, and I'd rather not build another Kimber right now.

Here is a MAR-DET1 customized by Rogers Precision, Here is how it looks in its original form. The rail is from Dawson.

M.

boomarms is in kowloon!!! :D:D:D i just checked their site lol.

but i rly wanted the railed version. PGC Kimber TLE \ RL II Aluminium Frame for WA 1911 S.C.W. Series . will that fit the scw2 slide?

But even if i do get those two, its ganna be sooo expensive haha.

-ham-

Ham,

Chances are it won't go anywhere except Boom, considering it's a Prime kit and Boom = Prime = Boom. Then again, you can always pop by Boom and buy it over the counter, either the finished gun or the kit, they're in Kowloon.

I was going to get it, but the finished custom is real inaccurate from the real MCSOCOM MAR-DET1, and I'd rather not build another Kimber right now.

Here is a MAR-DET1 customized by Rogers Precision, Here is how it looks in its original form. The rail is from Dawson.

M.

Dear Marcus,

I noted your skills and knowledge on these.

I'll get straight to the point: would you - kindly - consider making one or two of these M1911 (to choose together) the way YOU would do them (i.e.: using the best of the best parts) professionally, for me?

That means:

- we choose the model(s) together (after real ones)

- I buy the parts but you get them shipped to you

- you build it for me and I pay you for it

- you send me the finished M1911 pistol(s) at my expense, ultra fast shipment

Would you consider doing this for/with me?

Many thanks,

Fil :)

Dear Marcus,

I noted your skills and knowledge on these.

I'll get straight to the point: would you - kindly - consider making one or two of these M1911 (to choose together) the way YOU would do them (i.e.: using the best of the best parts) professionally, for me?

Hey man,

Thanks for the appreciation :)

I build guns on commission for people on occasion, not at the level of Clarence Lai because I don't have any actual metalworking tools like engraving pens/stampers or metal mills available until fall (September-ish), but just putting one together and tuning it, sure.

You may want to read This link on my Kimber build to get an idea of how I put my guns together.

Enzo, whatever you want to do with (to?) the FBI trial is good, I guess? I turned mine into the 1996 A2 Hybrid-twins that I've posted pics of in various threads and my album :D

M.

I give credit where credit is due, Marcus :)

Yes I had read your article already, thank you.

I have to say I especially dig classic (even contemporary) models, nothing too flashy in the looks if you know what I mean. But I dig extreme quality and realism.

I understand what you said about my recent acquisitions and you are right.

Would you like me to post (or PM/email) you a couple pistols (always M1911 or maybe even a Beretta) I would like you to do, you willing to?

Fil