1911 Picture Thread

You can ask some in the WA thread maybe, or some here since they own a WA. I've only hold a MEU 1991 E. mod. and that was heavy, solid, and really nice chamber sound when you cockt it. Also, the slide looked and feelt like metal as they say:) but you really should ask some that own a WA 1991 Military Model SCW (ver 1/ 2)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd wait and see how they go. Right now your only options are the WA M1911A1 or the KJW one which I've only seen in the states. Some KSC guns are great, but others aren't, so I'd recommend waiting to see how they go. I've had nothing but trouble with Glock 18s, and the M945 (S&W M1911 lookalike) is very plasticy and has a lot of plastic parts that are metal on my WA M1911.

Also, most people brag about how metal slides for KSCs are cheap, but I only see this with Glocks and USPcs which have polymer frames. However, their M9s, CZs and M945s have very expensive full metal kits just like their WA counterparts that everyone complains about.

Hmm yea i have a glock 19, havent really had problems with that atall but i have heard some of their guns can go a bit tits up, so i won't buy it as soon as it comes out ill wait until the implus buyers get bored and snatch one up 2nd hand ;p

• 2 weeks later...

This here is my real steel. It is actually rock Island Armory but hey it is still a 1911. I modded it for blanks cause this here is my reenacting grade. quite nice. and very loud.

Edited by Krazy L