1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY QUADRUPLE POST BATMAN!!!

Edit, there was another one on the page before, and IDK what the word for 5 is, so, ZOMG!

Looks like he couldnt wait to show us his pics eh! And the attatchments dont even work right.

Heres a nice one for ya

desert6rg.gif

Edited by centurion
  • 1 month later...
Well, I was playing with different slide and...

IMG_0001.jpg

boy i got something for you lol

due to a custom gun plan from a friend that ended up going south i ended up with something very nice.

A while back i was selling a v10 lower with a bobtail slide(4" barrel w/ FLGR) Other then the V10 and the bobtail i also had a fbi trails. The idea was to have a 5" barrel/slide with a bobbed tail frame for my friend, a V10 slide/barrel (3.5") w/ a full size frame that i was to keep. And i would sell the v10 lower with bobtail slide combo, which i did on ebay.

However after seeing the FBI trails my friend desided that the non bobbed tail full length grip was what he wanted. Thus i was stuck with the V10 slide/barrel and the bobbed tail lower. At the time i was a lil tead off but upon reflection im glad it happend as i now have a very unique gun.

Not pictured with a SD slide and a boom arms barrel. Both of which need or needed to be modded. The boom arms barrel was in need of some serious dremeling to the tabs on the chamber. And all the slide needs is some filling.

Currently it only has rose wood cocobolo wood grips custom cut to fit the bobtailed frame. Its basically a full size bobtailed frame with a 3.5 barrel w/ a v10 set up

Craigs012.jpg

Craigs019.jpg

Craigs016.jpg

Craigs017.jpg

i will post pix with metal barrel and slide asap. My hope is to be able to split a PCG spring feild slide/frame kit, keeping the frame and custom bobtailing it, thus having a full metal all SA traded gun.

Edited by urbandork