17-year-old girl embarrasses British Army

Agent47

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucky for her the brits don't care much about impersonating an Officer.

If you read it again, you'll notice she took an NCO's uniform not an Officer's.

It's a terrible truth that with the correct uniform, know-how and attitude, it is possible to blag anything. It's bad that no ID was asked for and that the stupid NCO in the first place lent his uniform to her!

lol, i have done work experience at 2 seperate RAF bases (RAF Lyneham and RAF Brize Norton) aswell as having been on the volunteer work side of RIAT 2 years running, and believe me its possible! and bear in mind that RIAT is at RAF Fairford which is a US base, they werent exactly switched on as far as i could tell, one of the blokes i saw was actually holding his m16 upside down! im positive that in any of these situations, if i'd have just said something ver apologetic and say you forgot your pass, they would just let you go streight on in, and if i perticularly wanted and had the know-how i could have hijacked a b1b lancer from where we were camped... :huh:

:P

Think for a minute guys, she borrowed a male NCO's uniform and used that to impersonate a member of the British Army. a MALE NCO. Either it was really ill fitting and would have looked suspicious, or he had a very funny shaped chest... or...... sorry your dream bubbles have just burst.

I would have but tabloids annoy me, in the seamingly infinite time they've been open (the sun dates back to when we came down from the trees, our biggest mistake yet if you ask me. We lost our tails <_< ) theres been about 3 true stories on them and that was only printing mistakes were the fake story the made happend a few mins after printing started. Apart from that she's really fit, and she goes like a jackhammer too :P

17 blonde penetrated our base three times.

The man was very small, and even though she was petite she left his house unsatisfyed and wearing an ultra tight military uniform. After she was almost tempted to ride in and or on an apache helicopter she was found out when the uniform suddenly...

There, is that a better article?

Dithindious, you were meant to say "Yes, she was really fit, and she goes like a jackhammer too". Then I leave the forum for 30 minutes.

30 minutes?

Besides that, I suspect SPG has hit the nail on the head.

Of course, there are some rather effeminate NCOs about.

Mind you, at the risk of leaving Doc with some nasty friction burns, has it actually been confirmed that it was a male NCO she bedded?

Now I'm thinking about both of the girls in the above pic's. If you see what I mean.

It really doesn't surprise me. Having done a decent amount of drama work and being notorious for not doing work/skiving off stuff :P , I know how easy it is to talk you way out, or into, anywhere or anything. Just sound like you know what is going on, have some half-decent excuse, and your in.

Archived