SureFire, I love you and you too Trijicon.

LoneWolf

HEY. I mean... well done young soldier, you had guts. But promise me you will never shoot them again with an airsoft rifle (and proceed to hide that one away from the Carabinieri: just do not tell them the whole story... the flashlight thing is good enough, handheld). Reason is you do not know what they might have to shoot back. Really mate :)

(Italian law has recently approved the use of real firearms for home defense i.e., you CAN shoot down people in your home but it's waiting for final approval).

Gotta love Rome, Italy, Mike? Welcome here. I know it happens everywhere. I was robbed 15 times in my whole life, including night time assaults while sleeping. But that was years ago.

I bet you are still shaking, I would be too right now.

Well, glad my toys helped you out (say the flashlight most of all.

I guess - if it could be told - this would make arisoft famous wouldn't it. In the doubt not everyone agrees, lets keep the PTW shoot out hush ;)

Ciao

Fil

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Fil :)

I'm more pumped up than afraid, although that too. I got word from Police that these thugs atempted to break into a few more apartments, and they also broke into a car stealing a radio.

These are not Italians, but imigrants. Skinny little Haji.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

You shot them with a 6mm bb after blinding them? Dude... bad call.

You see that thing you press against your shoulder when aiming? Should have "pressed" it into his forehead. Just say he slipped when you shone him in the face. ;)

Nice job. This has inspired me into getting a surefire M952 for my M4.

probably they thought that it was a silencer, the way an AEG sounds...

LoneWolf I think you've inspired me to buy meself an M249 tripod and set it up at night when I'm at home...

or buy one of those sentry gun P90 things and mod it to have a Vulcan on it -

or maybe I'll just wait until I am 21 and get me a P99 for a CCW.

Does the Surefire come in hyper-bright-blink mode?

I not only want to startle would be burgulars but also give them Photosensitive epilepsy just for good measure.

I want to see human cockroaches falling off my wall with foam coming out their mouth like they just ate some Insecticide....

^_^

.........Someone said im a sick fricker for suggesting this.

I'm I? :(

Sorry to go against the general "well done" feeling here, but I think this was monumentally stupid.

It's a toy gun, and is about as useful for home defence as a bag of chocolate buttons.

Intimidation wise it's useful, especially with the SureFire, but you should never have pulled the trigger and IMO you should never have pointed it at them in the first place.

What if they were armed themselves and decided to take the risk and try and take you down before you could pull the trigger? What if they knew you had airsoft replicas and figured the chances of it being a real firearm were slim to nothing?

Good job on protecting your stuff, but I wouldn't advise doing this again in future.

Good job on protecting your stuff, but I wouldn't advise doing this again in future.

Going to have to echo gazchap on this. Well done for protecting your stuff, but ther's be a good chance you'd be on firearms charges right now in the UK. We've already had case law treating an aeg as a firearm when used without the other persons knowledge that it's a replica, and being full auto, that's so illegal here it's unreal.

Congrats again, but airsoft guns aren't defensive weapons.

Sorry to go against the general "well done" feeling here, but I think this was monumentally stupid.

It's a toy gun, and is about as useful for home defence as a bag of chocolate buttons.

Intimidation wise it's useful, especially with the SureFire, but you should never have pulled the trigger and IMO you should never have pointed it at them in the first place.

What if they were armed themselves and decided to take the risk and try and take you down before you could pull the trigger? What if they knew you had airsoft replicas and figured the chances of it being a real firearm were slim to nothing?

I agree with you too.. the surefire bit was good since one of the selling points of surefire is tht bright lights tend to stop attackers and confuse them.. but shooting them with bbs is not clever... should have left them thinking it was a real gun.. :)

Ba, screw these little Haji mofo's. If he would attack me, I would ditch the weapon and engage him in hand to hand. I was bigger than him, I was stronger than him. These are imigrants FFS! Not you're Tony Soprano gang. There HSLD gear was a hand drill.

Agreed, the shooting bit was OTT, but how could I point the M900 at them without pointing the rifle at them? No time to fiddle around and get it off.

To quote from the movie SWAT:

"We get two seconds to make a descision, you get two months to sit here and tear it apart"

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

wow, the Carabinieri

did they come fully loaded dual weilding MP5's and flashing two desert eagles in thigh holsters

that happened to me on the autostrada there once, at a road accident!

I smell a fertile imagination! The Carabiieri carry Beretta M92F's and Beretta M12's actually.

Am I the only one that's curious as to what 'haji' is slang for? Or maybe I don't want to know in the first place...

As for your hand to hand skills, and being bigger than him. What if he had a little Saturday night special in his back pocket? I applaud your confidence but in a situation such as a theft, I would beware of who I'm looking to initiate combat with.

On a side note, thanks for referencing SWAT. Gonna rent that movie today :D

I agree with home defenders and also against using BBs against home robbers.

If they could be caught by yourself, they should suffer tremendously for the offense.

But I wouldn't waste my battery, gas or BB on them.

Robbers drilling into your bedroom... damn. I'd have cut them up or drilled their hands or something :lol:

Steal THIS

/hands off

*fruitcage* this. It's 3:24AM and I can't go to sleep, I'm in full alert. Eventhough I know they rather won't be comming back, I just can't close my eyes for more than 10-15minutes.

Holmes: I too respect them, I'm not offending any religion or race, just particular people :P

*fruitcage* this. It's 3:24AM and I can't go to sleep, I'm in full alert. Eventhough I know they rather won't be comming back, I just can't close my eyes for more than 10-15minutes.

Holmes: I too respect them, I'm not offending any religion or race, just particular people :P

I feel ya.

Go to sleep, and lay out a mat on the roof for me. I'll take care of everything. :D

Archived