Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

erm right about 8 and a half inches. great piece as i said, insanely bright, and after reading a lenghty thread on the candlepower flashlihgt forum about it, it seems it really is indeed as bright as the surefire m4 with the upped bulb. its an incredible peice...no exaggeration, at 60 feet it makes a 10 foot diameter circle look like freaking daylight, and still reaches out quite a bit further.

quality is top notch as well, ill be using this at night and my surefire during the day since its smaller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally some new goodies arrived for my Gun :)

New G&P Red dot scope (Aimpoint)

New G&P replica TDI Folding RIS Grip

New Knights Armament Cantilever mount

DSC00002Small.jpg

:D

Sorry for not posting indavidual images :P - Was too excited to just stick them onto the rifle :P

Ah ok, thanks I was just wondering where you could get those plates (real or replica). Thinking of buying a CIRAS soon.

Real plates are LE/Mil only and run about 250-400Euro for a single plate, unless you are in the USA.

EDIT: Just in, yay! ARMS #22M68 mount.

ARMS68.jpg

Photo courtesy of my piece of *beep* camera, which will be FUBAR'ed next time I'm at the range.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Edited by LoneWolf

Really crappy picture of my CIRAS before I figured out how to tighten it. The milspex CIRASes are alot darker than normal Coyote, and a few shades darker than whats in this picture (stupid flash) I was suprised how well CB went with my woodland gear.

CIRAS.jpg

Ignore the little red square at the top, I fumbled that in there while I was editing my avatar.