CYMA MP5A4

Chevorlet Hat :P

Daisy BB glasses :P

Let me know what you think so far. I still need to get:

BHI CQC holster

Balcalva

BDU's

Kneepads?

you really need to get some real BDUs, you could probably have got some real BDU pants for cheaper than those crappy fakes

sorry but a cheaper and more efective loadout would be

real woodland BDUs, an LBV and LC2 combo, a boonie and goggles

your current loadout just looks like your playing Backyard wars. If you wanna fit in at a skirmish site you will need real camo BDUs, its not expensive to do a decent looking loadout

Knee pads arnt essencial but look kool with either WC,MARPAT, ACU or dessie camo

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, but I really like the look of shooters glasses with a Balcalva for the "Rainbow" look. I know it is safer to use gogles, but how will they look with a balcalva and NO helmet?

ummm... Safe?!?!?

And as far as going for the "Rainbow" look... Dark Navy Blue BDU's and a helmet.

Seriously though, if you're sticking with safety glasses, get some really good ones (I don't trust anything with the name 'Daisey' on it!).

Is this the Peltor COMTAC you are talking about?

http://www.botac.com/pelcomtac.html

And I need to buy a radio/walky talky to use it. Will a Motorola T5500 fit it? Thanks.

Those are the muffs only, you will need the PTT and mic (about $300 for those) and either a ICOM or Motorola GP interfaced radio. (me thinks)

-Mike

:cookiemonster:

Is this the Peltor COMTAC you are talking about?

http://www.botac.com/pelcomtac.html

And I need to buy a radio/walky talky to use it. Will a Motorola T5500 fit it? Thanks.

Those are the muffs only, you will need the PTT and mic (about $300 for those) and either a ICOM or Motorola GP interfaced radio. (me thinks)

-Mike

:cookiemonster:

you really need to get some real BDUs, you could probably have got some real BDU pants for cheaper than those crappy fakes

sorry but a cheaper and more efective loadout would be

real woodland BDUs, an LBV and LC2 combo, a boonie and goggles

your current loadout just looks like your playing Backyard wars. If you wanna fit in at a skirmish site you will need real camo BDUs, its not expensive to do a decent looking loadout

Knee pads arnt essencial but look kool with either WC,MARPAT, ACU or dessie camo

Um, did you read my stuff I still need to get list? :blink: This is my loadout so far, I am MOST DEFINATELY not done.

Yea, I guess you're right about the flashider, and the glasses with the balacava should be good, i guess i didn't see that you use one.

I dont yet, but I will. :)

Matt101 : That vest looks a tad too big.

:rolleyes:

This is what I plan on having in the end, tell me if I am forgetting anything:

BDU's (most likely blue or urban camo)

Brhama combat boots-check

BHI Omega vest-check

Balcalva

BHI CQC holster

some kind of shooting glasses

maybe kneepads

gloves

This plus my MP5 and soon HFC M190 will make for a good Rainbow CQB loadout, and will work quite well, yet while still being simple. :)

Edited by 101matt1

Finally got one, and I love it, TCI Cobra Plus. Basically a modified version of the Racal ISR, which was a headset for use with the ISR (Inter Squad Radio) from Icom. This one has a beafier head mount, PTT, and basically upgraded electronics. Very nice, LoneWolf described it as a Bowman on crack. And it is, but because of the ambient aclusion hearing piece, i.e the ear isn't cut off, you lose almost no peripheral hearing. plus it plays nice with hats, boonies, helmet, etc.

cobra1bo2.th.jpg cobra2sb3.th.jpg

Ugh, sorry for the myspace-esque photo in a mirror:

DSC00024.jpg

its creepy just thinking about that, i mean seriously heres a scenario

So you wake up and you feel this sharp pain on your side and you have a major headache, you try and get up but it feels like a knife is jaming into your side. you get up and find all this blood all over. you look on your chest and theres a small note " i have your kidney " LOL what would you do?

Ugh, sorry for the myspace-esque photo in a mirror:

DSC00024.jpg

looks like you're doing your daily

"MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL, WHO HAS THE MOST GEAR OF ALL"

TSK TSK TSK, "autophotograph" with mirror :P

Wiley PT-1s, (HIGH FIVE). Although I'm tempted to replace mine with some Oakley M-Frames.

Hey for a myspace-esque picture, that's PRETTY FRIKIN good lighting and focus. Did you bounce the flash upwards towards the ceiling? or just really good ambient light.

P.S.

Nice crib

Stealing kidneys?, you don't happen to be in charge of a plastic surgery practice in South Beach do you? :D

Edited by boosterboy

Cause I lead a double life, by night I'm a womanizing plastic surgereon who trades boobjobs for lap dances?

MAN

I regret not going to Op: Liquid Fog, now I'll never be part of Ft. Ord's history. :(

OF norcal kinda didn't show up because of illnesses, but our Socal division did.

Edited by boosterboy