Pictures of your Gear

I dont know what it is that bothers me about your loadout. maybe its all the CB pouches, and the fact i havent seen them used in that amount. Idk, your stepping into the future of the usmc look!?!?!?! get a few rail covers for your m16 my only suggestion, pants seem to be sagging to..........50cent?

2007 is all supposed to be coyote brown so I decied to ditch all the woodland. The pants arent sagging but the belt is. Needs some suspenders or ditch the knife.

Two shots of them with mostly CB gear on.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/Jason...bie/USMCg23.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/Jasonisazombie/bmw.jpg

Edited by Agent Hunk
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice work, throw some coffee on your iba, get it nasty i still think it looks to new. Also remember that most "coyote brown" gear hasnt been issued its private purchase. each marine unit is alloted a certain amount of money to purchase new gear, and the new iba's and helmets pretty much took it all up.

my plan all along was to buy two cheapie CIRAS and strip one for its pouches, so there is two CIRAS's worth of pouches on one CIRAS

i just got it today so its not been field tested yet, just been worn around the house a bit. it doesnt feel too bad though, although going prone is impossible

any reason why people use Maritime Ciras Over land?

also can i request some pics =D

Khaki Ciras with Woodland

and OD ciras with Multicam!

Thanks

o yea

MY SKD Multicam!

DSC02273.jpg

=D

I can help you out with the OD CIRAS and MC:

Enjoy:

0dc4524c.jpg

cba6231a.jpg

Taken yesterday in my kitchen the quality is a bit poop but as you can see it goes pretty well :)

Also the reason I have the marine CIRAS is that was the one E-Hobby were selling for cheap ;) Also I wasn't overly fussed that it was a CIRAS at all just that it was a good quality OD MOLLE vest with plenty of space for both me and my kit :)

Zag :D

hi, just thought i'd post a couple pics of my loadout as it currently stands. Not going for any particualr look, just what works for me. I added the dump pouch yesterday as broken mags are getting me down (don't matter anyway as i'm buying 8 midcaps next month :D )

Next week my holster will change as i finally get one to fit my SOCOM!

bradstand.jpg

bradstandshoot.jpg

bradkneelshoot.jpg

now there's only a more powerful battery, a tightbore barrel, a grenade launcher, a dynatech grenade, a flat top rail, radio pouch and 8 midcaps to buy :rolleyes:

Darkchild

Hehe, nothing special.

A camo t-shirt, American Eagle Vest, and Hollister "Millitary Issued" caro shorts

( the vest is used to stop dwade32's bullets. :) ) Yes I know him..... haven't seen him in a long time.

dsc01767tf4.th.jpg

Edited by bigbaby

65341159.6FitZIMp.jpg

- "Condom" of Polish bulletproof vest made by JMD Daniel Technologie (model 500 II)

- Fobus Holster

- SF Cap

- Metal Hand Cuff

- Dog Tag :D

- Lightstick

- M4 by BOYI :D

- Glock 19 KSC-KWA

P.s

I just order from WGCshop King Arms Chest Rig (Tan)

Edited by Guest
Lol your right, it aint special  :P

Regarding the Eagle, theres only one way to find out....

Yes, yes, I really wanted a UMG, Sliver G17(2x) and a Replica CIARS, but my mom,dad,grandpa,grandma doesn't want me to spend a large amount of money on "useless things". I can afford it, but I they won't let me.... :(

For the Eagle, I cut a little hole, no fur at all. ;)

Edited by bigbaby