Temporarily Closing Down

Gene

I don't have much time at this moment, will update in a few hours:

As you will have been aware, Arnie's Airsoft has been suffering quite heavily of late. Due to commitments ranging from completing my second and third albums, and work on the Airsoft Guide project, I have not really had much time to concentrate on trying to fix the issues with the site. As you all know, Arnie is away, and will continue to be away for some time. In spite of having a full work load, I have nonetheless given over as much time as I can to fixing the server issues, and now some slightly more drastic measures are required.

I will be shutting down Arnies Airsoft as of 0100hrs Wednesday April 12th . It is simply not possible to diagnose and fix the problems with the constant reboots being caused by something related to Arnie's site. I will endeavor to find that something as quickly as possible.

Forum users are invited to make light usage of my forums for the time being, and any updates with a time when Arnies Airsoft will become available again will be posted on the Arn's corner section of the Ivery Music forums.

I am sure you will all see this interuption of service as necesary, given the current problems with A A. The site will be back up and running soon, but I will not make definite promises exactly as to when. Like I said, this problem needs to be fixed, as it is compromising the integrity of the other sites running on my server, all of which are for profit businesses.

I am leaving the site on until 0100 so that the majority of people can see this post.

The address of the website on which information about the server will be posted is as follows ( for those of you who don't already know ).

www.iverymusic.com

Thank you in advance for your patience, and we hope to have the site restored soon!

Tim Ivery

Ivery Media Group

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------

Tim Ivery

Ivery Music

COME VISIT US AT WWW.IVERYMUSIC.COM

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am NOT happy :(

Oh well, good luck fixing it

lets just hope that the iverymusic forum doesn't completely flooded with all sorts of stuff that would've been posted on Arnie's Airsoft...

I like the ASCUK Idea, or any alternative forum for that matter

boooooo :(

be back soon!

(button moon?)

If you need a hand I got a PHP/MySQL/Apache chap who's top-notch and I can probably help too. I'm more your evil-microsoft person... because I'm evil. *strokes white pussycat*

Archived