KSC 1911 A1

FarEast

Dude.. we have not even OWNED the KSC M1911A1 yet.

There is not thought to longevity.. upgrades..or whatever.

try asking your question at the end of your summer.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other words, you want us to speculate on the performance of the KSC 1911 based upon other KSC releases? Uh, just because the same company manufactures different guns doesn't necessarily mean performance will be the same. But if you believe that, just read the other KSC GBB reviews then.

Indeed.. from what I have heard.. about the KSC M8000 series or SIGPRO 2009 .. there is no way in hell I would buy a M1911A1..

Now.. if I was only reading about the Glock series, or the M945.. then hell yeah!

Pffft.. no way to tell.

Eggs are not hatched yet.

That's probably clocked on HFC22. And it is Redwolfairsoft's review after all...

A WA should be able to do 300 fps easily on HFC22 as well.

But still it got adjustable hop-up , that has to do somthing over the magnas fixed hop-up. :unsure:

Ordered mine from wgc on sunday. once it arrives (early next week with a bit of luck) i'll get a review up. :P

EDIT: Just thought i'd add, speculation as to whether it will perform on green...well ive got a kjw abs para ord, used it once or twice and it seems fine on green. surely ksc is better made plastic? im probably just talking rubbish.

i will wait for a bit, at least until slides for KSC comes out. to see the price differnce, if the KSC is cheap and overall lost over the WA isnt that much then obviously KSC is the way to go if no a perfectist. and may be the TM one will own too :D wait if the only way at the moment

Archived