HK 416 kit by hurricane

nobody

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hurricane can afford to be more pricy as theres is going to be out first. My geuss is the price will drop when the VFC one comes out but if you want to be the first at your site with a proper 416 your going to have to pay for it.

Way overpriced.

I dont forsee the VFC 416 being more than 600 dollars and that comes fully assembled and ready to go.

Then again, the msrp is never what the product is sold at so its probably going to be around 450-550 bucks.

Thunder-Sports has the following listed...

Shrike kit listed at $900 avg. HK online price is $720

SR47 Kit listed at $600 avg. HK online price is $500

VFC may have everything ready to go as an AEG but work is still needed if you want to put the battery in stock as Hurricane is providing. VFC's model looks to be the 10.5" version only while the Hurricane shows the 16" barrelled version, and they list a 14" and 10.5." barrel as part of the kit.

Bugger already got their Body and the sights are on order from Zero One! Put a RIS Silencer front end on and called it an HKM4SD because the proper RIS wasn't available! Wonder if they'll sell the RIS seperately like the sights andgas block?

heres a little calculation my friend made to say it's quite a bargin

USD500 X 7.8 X 0.85 = $3315 (turning 500bucks into HK$ to compare with HK street price, also times 0.85 for local street price)

normally, when the parts are bought seperately:

- sights, $600

- new crane stock, $790

- MOTOR grip, $200

= $1590

so 500bucks minus those above

$3315 - $1590 = $1725

then the metal body

- metal body, $1050

= $675 = handguard

which leaves us around 50pounds for the handguard itself :D

Archived