Doctor Who Latest Episode...

MDK_Marshal

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, watch it NOW.

It's just so... wow...

Aside: I was talking to a friend of mine on MSN, and he said he was busy;

Him: "im watching my work on international tv".

Me: "I'd watch it, but doctor who is on"

Him: "dr who, i did that *fruitcaging* black whole"

Me: "No *FRUITCAGING* WAY!!!!"

Him: "i was the particle guy"

See, he helped found a huge computing place (a folding farm, I think it was...), and there's a LOT of high-tech stuff there. This kid is a computer Genius, so I'm inclined to beleive he's not trying to blag it, either...

Anyway.

GAH! I NEED to watch the next part of it! DAmned two part episodes!

:o

How could you!

Quickly, find somewhere on the internet to download it from!

Um, I mean, Find someone who has taped it and watch that, or watch it when it's repeated on BBC3 (I think that's the channel...)

My grandfather produced the title music for doctor who and did the sound on some of the early episodes when he worked at the BBC. he'd bring home doctor who scripts that my mum and aunt would then scribble on, we could have been rich i tells ya rich :( ah well

on topic, i tend to prefer the last series to the current one, any ideas on how they get the tardis back? my money is on them being sucked in and coming out a white hole of the other side (probably BS physics but it'll do for Dr Who) completely intact and just picking it back up

Cheers

Mig

Or the new head modifications for Genestealers...

I think it's nice that they're starting to veer away from excessive CGI - call me an ultra-traditionalist conservative, but I much preferred the men-in-suit method of the original Dr Who.

did anyone notice the British troops in the Cybermen episode were armed with G36s?

Anyway Satan doesn't live in some little rock in space. He's in a box under my bed :diablo:

they also used the g36s against the daleks in the last series

was a bit of an ood episode dont you think?

cough cough

what happend to the tardis?! i hope it isnt broked

Archived