Doctor Who Latest Episode...

MDK_Marshal

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you never actually saw Toby kill anyone. Maybe he was just possessed by the Beast but his physical body was not strong enough to kill.

That and it wouldn't have made for a very good ending.

I thought that episode was amazing, to be honest with you. It had everything I've wanted from a Doctor Who episode. Mercifully, no Doctor/Rose kisses either.

As much as i didnt like that episode, big brother CANNOT be outdone for shi**yness.

Well ok, BB is the biggest pile of *beep* ever. And my sister watches it, she's also a teacher, yet another reason to hate teachers and people who watch it :D

But that was still bad, nothing compared to how good some of the old ones were...

when those episodes with the new cybermen in them came on they launched a fake cybus industries website and in an interview lumic claims that the prototypes had problems with gold but they got past it... remember they're from a parallel univerese so they arnt the same as our universes cybermen

There'll be a slot somewhere on the buggers to stick a pound coin in ;):D

(like a Morrisons shopping trolley!)

There'll be a slot somewhere on the buggers to stick a pound coin in  ;)  :D

(like a Morrisons shopping trolley!)

Does that mean the Cybermen have to be security clamped together at the end of the day so you dont get people riding them around car parks and pushing them into bushes :blink:

Peter Kay!

What was with the effects when firing the P90?

And the horrible quick editing whenever the Doctor fancied a rant?

they where TM P90s, yes, airsoft weapons... (the G36s in the other episodes where real/blank firers)

This episode shouldn't have been the end of the story, TOO SHORT. do you hear me BBC i am talking to you, I WANT AT LEAST 4 EPISODES IN THE NEXT DR WHO STORY OK!!!!!!!!!!

A few thinks I think these series are lacking:

'men-in-suit' monsters (too much CGI)

unknown actors (there are a ridiculous number in next weeks show!)

multi-episode stories ('nuff said)

and there should NOT be any real 'romance' between the Doctor and his assistants! It's just not kosher!

/ultra-traditionalist rant over

I'm surprised that the doctor didn't use the cybermen's insane allergies to gold against them, tbh.

I have no idea how he'd use it (as I've enver actualy SEEN the original dr. who eppisodes...), but the writers could have easily thought of a way.

I'm of the opinion that christopher eccleston was a ratehr good doctor, too; I mean, yeah, the new guy is Okay (I cba to scroll up and remember his name!), and he's prety good, but I prefer eccleston for some reason.

But, yeah. They need a couple of month-long episodes!

The Episode mentions that the "prototype's allergy to gold has been fixed" by the scientist who dies first.

On the actors?

The Doctor is made of two distinct parts.

(1) The somewhat laid-back, friendly and amusing persona.

(2) The Angry Face persona.

Chris Ecc. was brilliant at both - when he was (1) he was immediately likeable and funny.

When he was (2) you were actually afraid of him. He did his angry face incredibly well.

David Tennant is brilliant at (1) - but he flounders at (2) - he just looks like he's pretending to be angry - whilst with Eccelston - you could have bottled the angry radiating off him and sold it as a solvent.

I think there was a whisper that the next Doc could be a woman!

First thought was 'you can't do that!'

Then second thought was 'what a brilliant idea'.

Who do you think could do the Job?

I'm stuck, she'd have to be mid 30's, english, attractive (duh) and gracefull.

How about Kate Beckensale.

Archived