Do the British know the states in the US?

therazn

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whatever, i will call them states

But they are NOT states.

state refers to set of governing institutions with sovereignty over a definite territory

A territorial division exercising administrative, judicial, and political functions in Great Britain and Ireland.
and we shall call you ********

;)

thanks, i feel offended

But they are NOT states.

state refers to set of governing institutions with sovereignty over a definite territory

A territorial division exercising administrative, judicial, and political functions in Great Britain and Ireland.

i wasnt trying to be politicaly correct

Wait, there are countries in the UK? OMG I didn't know that. I thought the UK was England. Oh well, Its not like you guys matter anyway, I mean come on, this is America.

After reading this I can't say I am too proud of my countrymen. I had no idea they thought the internet was solely in America. We are more ignorant than I thought.

this is the internet, there is no need to be politically correct on here.

Yet you go all pissy when someone points out a flaw in the American Foriegn policy.

And FFS - they are not States.

States are NOT THE SAME as Counties.

Yet you go all pissy when someone points out a flaw in the American Foriegn policy.

And FFS - they are not States.

States are NOT THE SAME as Counties.

that has nothing to do with being politically correct, and i never "went all pissy" i was mad at the attitude most people on this board have towards the U.S, just like a few other members on here.

Archived