First ever US-based Airsoft Convention!

aeroduro

(text pasted from the official site http://www.usairsoftexpo.com/ )

INTRO

The first annual US AIRSOFT EXPO is set for June 24~26, 2005 at the spacious Ontario Convention Center in Ontario California with complimentary shuttle service from Ontario Airport.

With various State Assemblies gradually passing laws to ban Airsoft and Tactical Gaming, we feel that timing is ripe for the Airsoft and Tactical Gaming Industry to demonstrate that there are responsible companies who would abide by the law and help educate consumers on airsoft and tactical gaming products.

With 28,000 sqft of space, US AIRSOFT EXPO offers a wide variety of leisure and tactical gaming challenges for visitors in addition to exhibitor spaces.

An "IPSC" style challenge featuring a three-room CQB course will test the skills of real operators and amateurs alike.

Shooting tunnel offer Airsoft novelists a chance to experience the products first hand.

Safety seminars will provide consumers a wealth of precautionary measures necessary to keep Tactical Gaming safe and sound.

OP Room will feature entertaining videos from past OP-Lion Claws series.

VIP signing by well-known military personalities.

US AIRSOFT EXPO will be held in conjunction with the well-attended A Weekend of Heroes Action Figure Convention/Military and Law Enforcement Recruitment Displays the Convention Center.

US AIRSOFT EXPO will be both educational and entertaining. Most importantly, US AIRSOFT EXPO will demonstrate the Tactical Gaming Industry's effort to ensure consumer and public safety.

See the USAirsoft Expo website for the full info. :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good one LHH. I'm a sox fan though. Better than likeing the yankees.

LA is 1 1/2 - 3 hours away from me depending on traffic. Usually it's just 2. Maybe I'll make a roadtrip down there. I have a permit finally (been old enough to have a liscense for 2 months..) so maybe I'll drive there! Hmm.

ADD: I also am not a fan of some of the California based airsofters. Alot of them are the "My gun shoots XXXXXXXXXX FPS and I'm bettr than you" then make up some random BS as to why their gun doesn't shoot more than 10 feet. Always something like "Oh yeah the cylindrical sphere seal must be broken again. I need to get a Systema replacment man..." I just hate it ;)

Screw Atlanta

Screw Boston

And most importantly, screw California

I vote for Michigan!!! :D

And Ontario is in Canada!!!

I also have a severe dislike for some of the California airsofters on ASP... they make airsoft way too technical... like increasing the fps of your M4 is going to make you so much better than everyone else with the same gear as you...

Whys it billed as the very first US airsoft expo when its in canada?

The first annual US AIRSOFT EXPO is set for June 24~26, 2005 at the spacious Ontario Convention Center in Ontario California with complimentary shuttle service from Ontario Airport.

Isnt ontario in canada?

Archived