Armourer disappeared with my guns

1st_shooter

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those guys who are hopefully going to get their guns back then you MUST, on-site, strip your guns down completely and check the internals. There is a very high probability that if you had hi-end parts in your guns then they won't be there anymore but replaced with junk. I have heard this happen from the following source on more than one occasion.

As has been said this guy used to work for Wolf Armouries. My mate, who works at Wolf, told me that he was let go because he was a piece of s**t and totally untrustworthy and neglectful when it came to Wolf property and customers property.

When he had gone, approximately six empty AEG boxes were found in a wall cavity secreted away in the engineers den downstairs.

Guess where the guns went?

I have been in the presence of this guy, admittedly after being told of some of the stories, but I got the overwhelming feeling that he was a greasy, weasely, untrustworthy con-artist and not to be touched with a barge pole.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

He's about eight stone ringing wet, oh that was so funny....best gag i've heard in years.

i have no idea how much a stone is in Kilograms, but from the looks on the pic is isn't that much :D

On a more serious note, I really wasn't trying to advocate violence, it was a mere attempt at some black humour.

Darkangel1,purely hyphotetical (sp?) i'm just curious, would really you really arrest the owner of the AEG's, if armourerperson would get violent on him, and the owner defended himself by teaching that such a thing is not polite? :huh:

i'm intriged by this, as last time i was at EW, a drunk chav decided he needed a mirrorcheck and basicly yanked my mates passengerssidemirror of his car, by almost 180 degrees, wich was parked outside of the hotel. fortunatly/unlucky i was hanging through my hotelwindow on the 3rd floor, so i was only able to abuse him verbally to make him stop swinging that mirror, quit alot and quit loud. now, this chav walked up to the middle of the road and started talking *beep* to me (dunno what he said) and took off after some more verbal abuse by me...

now if that had been my car, i'd have been down there quik to check my car, to get some answers outta this guy (not violently, i'm a very controlled person actually). But i could imagine this guy getting violent on me subsequently, wich i would really not stand for...

Would me hitting him back, really bring me into that much trouble with the police to warrant an arrest against me? :o

I had always though, such comments on the boards here were rather overblown, but your response leads me to believe, such a thing could happen...

I mean nothing by this, just to know where i stand if i find myself again in a similar situation in the Uk

anyways, sorry to get off topic...

glad to hear you got results 1st shooter, hope you have you baby back soon !

Um tomstar...

1. No one knows that he's trying to sell them 

2. Therefore how the HELL is using his dad's death as a front to sell stolen goods?

Can we get this into perspective please? All of those making sweeping bravado statements need to pipe down- anyone heard of innocent until proven guilty?

Let's all just be honest, if that was my gun, I'd think he'd stolen it too (and so would you :P).

1st Shooter I really hope you get your stuff back. Yours is not an isolated case and some people I know had very similar stories to tell about 2 years ago. Markus told the owners of some guns he took for repair that someone broke into his car/shed and nicked a whole load.

Frankly, I am surprised that this guy still has the audacity to show his face in the airsoft community. I also really surprised, given his reputation, that people are still giving him their guns!

To those guys who are hopefully going to get their guns back then you MUST, on-site, strip your guns down completely and check the internals. There is a very high probability that if you had hi-end parts in your guns then they won't be there anymore but replaced with junk. I have heard this happen from the following source on more than one occasion.

Quoted for alleged truth.....I have heard on more than one occasion off various sources that Marcus may or may not allegedly run a cut and shut operation on guns.

ENSURE that you have a diagnostic check done on gearbox, if the internals are different, you may have proved all the points for the immensely hard to prove offence of theft. You might want to get the inner barrel out as well and make sure that its the correct one and the correct length. Are Systema inner barrels silver? Cos CA and TM ones that may be lying around in workshops are definately brass coloured.

I have been in the presence of this guy, admittedly after being told of some of the stories, but I got the overwhelming feeling that he was a greasy, weasely, untrustworthy con-artist and not to be touched with a barge pole.

Don't sit on the fence mate... ;)

I am hoping that this has all been a big misunderstanding and that your gun will come back to you in one lovely peice, unchanged apart from the reason it went to him in the first place, in which case I hope that it is running like a dream.

Sturgis, British law is very complicated and extremely frustrating.

it protects the suspect more than the victim. Stupid I know, but try being a Police officer.....I bite my tongue so often I now talk with a lisp!

For all of you that managed to see the photo, some things are apparently worth remembering.

For all of you who are wondering why he hasn't already been picked up by the police, see my first post on page 1. if a matter is dealt with in a civil remedy, it doesn't get dealt with as a criminal one. Most transactions are Civil Dispute matters......criminal, Theft and deception are extremely hard to prove, you can thank the Law for that. <_<

I'll chip in my tuppence worth too.

When I got into airsoft, abut 4 years or so ago now, this guy was introduced to me as a airsoft gunsmith. I thought I'd ask around to see what his reputation was before handing over my new and beloved guns... and boy was I glad I did.

I found an endless trail of dodgy dealing, scams and downright theft.

My opinion would be to get yourself down to his "workshop" right now. get your AEG's and get them over to a reputable gunsmith in one of the major shops to get them checked out.

I hope everything comes good in the end. And hopefully your case will highlight that there are some w*****s out there. Maybe someone else can avoid this in future.

All the best,

Axe

OK I feel a bit of clafifcation in order....

Firstly I am NOT Markus Rivey-Whatshis-Name, although due to my forum handle people do often make the mistake.

I'm Mark and I am the Head Marshall for both Firefight Dover and Firefight Amherst, Although Markus has player Marshalled for me on a Adhoc basis he in NO WAY has any connection to the site and should Marcus return to any of these sites I will of course be having words with him in the strongest terms.

Furthermore in light of this thread and the others associated with it Markus will not be allowed to offer his services via MY safezones.

Those of you that know me, know that I have a passion for the sport and a level of professionalisum and service that ensures a good days gaming I will not allow anything to tarnish this reputation.

Bez is right the next game to be held is this weekend, Markus if you read this i expect you to be there with these gentlemens guns if you wish to contiune using my sites in the future.

Alex (1st Shooter) & Matt (Madox) If you require any further assistance from me then do ask.

Archived