Problems trading with Flea

Flea, I have waited patiently for the replacement parts, which still haven't shown up at my house. In short, even with a replacement barrel and grip, the gun still isn't what you said it was when we made the agreement. My patience has been expended, and to say I am sick of this whole ordeal would be a gross understatement. While you have been gaming with the M24 for the past 6 weeks (http://ambushoftigers.proboards56.com/inde...read=1152916508), I have been stuck with a box full of broken junk.

Either replace the parts by the end of this week (August 25th) or ship the M24 back. I am not being unreasonable -- August 25th makes 7 weeks since I have shipped the M24 to you. I require resolution of this now. I will pay the shipping both ways, and I will pay for your packaging materials. I no longer have the time or patience to sit idly and be taken advantage of. You have had ample time to make good on your word and you have not delivered. I have better things to do than wait around for you to get on AOL. This message will be cross posted to your bulletin board. Contact me when you get this.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that a joke? To get reimbursement from a shipping company, you have to prove that the item was properly packaged (which it was not), and it was negligent handling that ruined the item (ie, the box gets run over by a forklift and has readily visible damage) before they will pay even a penny, AND the item has to be something that both the shipping company and the individual can agree upon the value of...I can't see how you'd even begin to "prove worth" of this random amalgamation of ######. The grip had to have been broken, diassembled, glued back together, then reassembled -- you can't even fathom an uninitiated postal worker being capable of gluing the grip so that the motor would function. In addition, it appears that the glue used was epoxy, which would take awhile to cure.

Flea, it's Friday afternoon and the mailman has come and gone. Contact me with your Paypal information so that I can give you money for the return shipping/packaging of the M24. I assure you that I am not playing with you, this will be resolved today.

(edit for spelling)

yeah...im not exactly sitting at home all day Vinny. I dont think you are either.

So let me give you a little time line of Mr. Flea's daily schedule, yeah?

-4:30AM Wake Up, Bike till 6:30

-6:35AM Get ready for a long day of school

-7:00AM school starts

-3:30PM school ends

-4:00PM I get home

-4:05PM Im set up and ready to start my homework

-6:45PM Im finally done with my homework

-7:00PM Dinner time

-7:45PM Dinner Ends

-8:00PM Dishes are clean

-8:05PM Study

-9:30 Done with studying

-9:30-9:45 is free time

Now thats a pretty full day, and not a whole lot of room for error or else I cant wake up early enough. That free time I DO have, you can probably guess that you arent on the top of my list, with all due respect Vinny. Not to burst your bubble, but I paid and ordered the parts a while ago, now you had to light a fire under my *albatross* and i apologize for THAT. But what I do not apologize for is the tardiness of your replacement parts. I assure you they were ordered a while ago, and im positive that money orders do take a while to clear, not to mention ship out. So with all this being said, THEYRE COMING YOUR WAY. Meaning theyve shipped out a while ago. AND GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS MAN!?!!?

thats right =] the order is out of my hands once i place it. I cant control the USPS people and make them ship faster, sorry...im not the USPS wizard.

August 13

the replacment parts have been ordered today. To vinnys door, hopefully hell get them soon.

just a FYI for all of you reading these.

I'd say money order was prob sent on Monday August 14th,

Snail mail 2-3 days. Arrives 16th. Payment clears 7-14 days. (clears 23rd) Processing 1-2 days. (finished and packed 25th??)

That is just my guess but im pretty sure that time frame would be accurate, for i used to pay for my items using usps money order

Sorry for butting in, I've read the whole thread, and hope everything get's resolved, but this doesn't seem right

i dont want a bad record on my reputation. and im a well known member of ASC, trying to keep my good repuatation at arnies, so i can make easy trades and sales. I mean, i work for a airsoft company. and im a sales representative, so i constantly need to make sure the customer gets what he or she really wants

Yet this kid goes to school and…from the KT forums…sounds like a 15 year old

Mods delete if necessary

sup vinny, i was the guy that wanted to buy the m24 about 2/3 weeks ago. i hope you get this all sorted out. man if this happened to me id be ###### and get the cops in this. but good luck man. (i hope you will be willing to trade the m24 once you get it back. If you dont then hope you have some fun with the POS that you got.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Flea goes to my school.  he's a sophomore in high school.  He's the same guy who *fruitcage*ed up my bipod.  I let him borrow it and he spraypainted it BROWN.  *fruitcage* ugly paintjob too.

Nice you got OWNED! you should get the *fruitcage* to pay you back for making ur *beep* look gay. If u ever want to sell the bipod the value goes down for the product because its been spray painted. Vinny you shouldn't have paid for the cost to return the gun to you.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to chime in sense I am buying this from Vinny now... If anything is wrong with it I'm holding Flea responsible. My biggest concern is spray pain down the barrel.:angry2:

You can totally see where the bipod was mounted, their is a big black patch. He must have painted it with the bipod on.

His actions have been unexcuseable. I'm surprised he didn't get negative rep points for this....

I wanted to chime in sense I am buying this from Vinny now...  If anything is wrong with it I'm holding Flea responsible.  My biggest concern is spray pain down the barrel.:angry2:

You can totally see where the bipod was mounted, their is a big black patch.  He must have painted it with the bipod on. 

His actions have been unexcuseable.  I'm surprised he didn't get negative rep points for this....

Hate to tell you, but you cannot legally hold Flea responsible. You are not in privity of contract with him. Vinny is the only one who can take action or hold Flea legally responsible. I just thought someone should forewarn you.

I won't even mention the ramifications that Flea is obviously not of age to contract in the first place, which leaves your original options at pretty much zilch.

Hannibal

Archived