Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wanted to test my camera's new memory stick so I snapped these. Anyway, it's a stock TM with:

* VFC FF RAS

* Star 600m KAC sight replica

*Star KAC SR25 style front sight

*Hero Arms PEQ/2

* Surefire G2 in G&P mount

* unknown vert grip from a springer

* Madbull Gemtech G5 Flash hider

P9010538.jpg

P9010537.jpg

P9010536.jpg

Oh, it's painted all right. Souske goes through a paintjob at least once a week ;)

Props on this one though, looks excellent Souske.

Also here are some new pics of my VSR with the non-functional long .223 mag that I modded in.

So this is purely for looks, but I wanted something to set my VSR appart from the scores of others, and also I was bored several nights ago ;) )

vsr_lr.jpg

vsr_lr_1.jpg

vsr_lr_2.jpg

vsr_lr_3.jpg

As you guys can see I've given it a long mag in .223 (which is appropriate for a Remington 700). I really like the looks of it and it turned out better than I could have expected. Very solid. So yeah, just for the look, but that's 75% of airsoft for me anyway, the looks. The dimentions of the mag also match the ejection port so it looks real good in that regard.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher

On the Remington 700

"The rifle was chambered for .308 Winchester cartridge as well as the .223 Remington, .243 Winchester, 7mm Remington Magnum, .300 Winchester Magnum, and .300 Remington Ultra Magnum."

Edited by poorieuser
wow. that's nice

i don't know if it's just the lighting, but that color seems a little too grayish.. :huh:

It's really not that light of a grey. It's the stupid flash.

Your kidding about the whole  "if I would need it for CQB "part right?

Nope. Can you imagine how you would feel if you saw the muzzle break of my gun coming through a door? Instant surrender.

I don't think I'd see the muzzle break really, more like see it for about 1/1000th of a second before it smashed into my face, and then having it then go through a wall.

If you're considering using that in indoor CQB, then that's just stupid. Maybe more feasible if you were using it in more of a MOUT environment.

I considered using a M14 mag, what with the 308ness. But there were several problems.

1) the ejection port is too short to be chambered in 308.

2) There is not enough room to put a 308 mag in, there is a stock screw in the way.

Also, as mentioned, the Remington 700 is commonly chambered in .223, and a .223 mag fits the dimentions of the ejection port perfectly.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher