CA SVD

1st Commando

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well if CA are 'modding' they're AK's into SVD's, and armalites into SR-25's, do you reckon a sl-8 or 9 is on the cards?

They're coming out with what they call an SL8-2. It's kind of like a non-export SL8 in the wrong color and some other differences. Bipod on it is awesome though =)

I hope they make this "SVD" to actually look like an SVD, even though the ak conversion ones dont look terrible...

I have noticed a pattern that CA has, they start making parts for a type of aeg and soon after they release their own version. They make a few parts for the TM PSG-1, dear god i hope they make one... PLASTIC SUCKS!

"A to Z" (atoz) has a good replica svd but its spring only and i sold it not long after getting it.

cons of it were spring operated, 600$ price tag and that i droped a bird on a powerline with it. decided that was alil to much to game with.

"A to Z" (atoz) has a good replica svd but its spring only and i sold it not long after getting it.

cons of it were spring operated, 600$ price tag and that i droped a bird on a powerline with it. decided that was alil to much to game with.

LOL

I hope they make this "SVD" to actually look like an SVD, even though the ak conversion ones dont look terrible...

I have noticed a pattern that CA has, they start making parts for a type of aeg and soon after they release their own version. They make a few parts for the TM PSG-1, dear god i hope they make one... PLASTIC SUCKS!

CA never made an MP5K :cries:.

What parts do they have for the PSG-1?

I hope the SVD is good, cuz then I have an excuse to sell my AK :rolleyes:

Archived