Dream Setup?

themedicineman

What would be your favorite roleplay setup to play in, doesn't matter where.  

302 members have voted

1. 1. What would be your favorite roleplay setup to play in, doesn't matter where.

• Mid East Insurgent
    • Domestic Special Forces (HRT, SAS, SWAT))
    • Special Forces (Rangers, SAS, SEALS)
    • East Bloc
    • USA Army
    • Brit Army
    • Aus Army
    • Fantasy (Vampires and Lycans)
    • WW2
    • Vietnam
    • KKK
    • IRA
    • Old old stuff (Things like those that Tanaka makes)
    • I Go Out in a Tux
    • Other....

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Combine Civil Protection loadout!

USP Match and an H&K MP7 + Aimpoint

If you find a way to do the mask, let me know! I've already got the USP :P (it isn't match, but hey, don't bother me) So all I need now is the MP7, different camo, the uniform, and mask, and then I got it! :D

• 1 month later...
bloody hell, take a joke...

interweb doesnt portay sarcasm well does it?

also you never explained your defey comment :)

jap - drop me a line, i actually want to have a good disscussion with someone bout this, and i fear this shall soon be deleted

add me : rachaelambest[at]hotmail.com

Bit of a necropost, but... who is 'jap'?

My next load-out is going to be a Project Odin load-out.

As soon as there are airsoft replicas of the F2000 and the P220 Combat, anyway. I was originally planning on the Project Odin load-out to include an MP7A1 in lieu of the P220. So I guess I just get to wait for an F2000. Might be able to sub a G36K for it in the meantime....

I would kill for an airsoft baker rifle!

Im a Green jacket, i suppose i dont need to explain to you my interest in the 95th.

Darkchild

No explaination required! ;)

Have you ever managed to fire one? No way you'd get 'Dan's' mythical 400yd accurate shots.. but great fun nonetheless. I can hit a man size target at 200yds with one, but that's miles better than the smoothbore Brown Bess! Prefer the

myself though, and the Martitn Henry... Anway... :unsure:

the masks are easy to get, they are russian cold-war era gas masks, easily found on ebay.

If you find a way to do the mask, let me know!  I've already got the USP :P (it isn't match, but hey, don't bother me)  So all I need now is the MP7, different camo, the uniform, and mask, and then I got it! :D

It's down to the person at the end of the day. I try to go for as authentic a loadout as is realistically possible, as that's my personal preference. I think guys who want to merge cosplay with airsoft and wear their favourite character's gear to airsoft should be able to (although at a mil sim event I think perhaps they'd quite understandably get laughed off site).

The whole thing is a game at the end of the day where suspension of belief is involved, so as long as there's no offence caused by an outfit, I think people should be able to dress how they wish. :)

I second the motion. I started out with a simple woodland pant and coat set, and added a hat. To match, I got reproduction boots that are very similar. A very simple US Army outfit. Also, I don't wear patches. Mainly because it will occasionally stick out. I also have the British WWII loadout, but I haven't used that one, yet.

I think that the reason that Special Forces are liked by most is because the small-scale, man-to-man combat is what both consist largely of.

-Ready for extraction.

Archived