Battlestar Galactica

Aidan

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this show with my entire body, even my peepee. Rushed right out yesterday to buy the second half of the second season on DVD. Raise your hand if you bought it too.

Greatest show EVER. I also liked Firefly - its cancellation was one of the stupidest moments for a network known for stupid decisions. But I do have to agree that BSG is the better show. This and Firefly are probably the two best scifi shows (IMHO) of the last decade (and I do think that Enterprise's last season was showing big improvements, and yes, I've seen Babylon 5, Deep Space Nine, Andromeda, Farscape, the Stargates, blah blah blah)

I'll most likely watch the next series just to see how they salvage the appalling last episode of series 2. Seem's to me they run out of money and tried to cram 5 episodes into 1.

And, Quantum Leap was better, so was Babylon 5, Farscape & Enterprise.

Still, in my top 5 sci-fi shows though, at no. 5

But they haven't found Earth yet, there's got a be a good season's worth of episodes of them legging it from that planet and trying to get to Earth.

Or they could just not bother, and make friends with the cylons. Which is what the rumours I heard a fair while ago said.

I LOVE the way the action bits are done, but there's not enough of them. It's not so much sci-fi as a drama with some shooty bits.

Erm.. that planet isn't Earth.

It's that planet that they went to in the original series with the old civilisation, where they found how to get to Earth. Kobol I believe it was called. Hence the ex-president woman looking at the maps and seeing a full city when it wasn't actually there.

Edit: Hang on, I'm confusing myself here.

Managed to think the final 2 of season 1 was season 2...

Anyway:

The season 2 planet is New Caprica.

I think he's talking about "new caprica" which is just some planet they found, which is actually pretty crappy but livable, which they probably won't be on for more than the first half dozen episodes of the new season before they are all back on Galactica and in space.

Archived