CM-031 Released

gunner-airsoft

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i am now seriously contemplating just buying CYMA guns for the sake of it. ive got enough high end AEG's to rely on for skirmishing, so when CYMA bring out somethign i like the look of, i might just get it.

It's very good - I had a fondle of it today.

Very solid. Bit light, but still fairly substantial.

But oh god is it sexy - just as good as the CA but a quater of the price.

They may be wrong.

I'm the guy which wrote the post about the Cyma 031.

It' was the informations given by the website where I found the news. I precised it was a pre-version and that it was no reliable intels about final version.

I'm very impressed by that new Cyma.

PS: Fung I'm used to buy at your shop and with those new items I will certainly continue!

hey gunner what does this gun come with??

battery charger mags ect...

and do you know what shipping would be to the uk, these babys look awsome i feel a new gun coming on :D

Complete CA SLR105 copy, except the receiver is made of plastic. Flash hider, front sight, outer barrel and gas block are metal, also the ribbed top cover, comes with 400rd mag, 8.4v Large battery and charger.
damn it, now i need one of these too.  I already bought a CM028-s from gunner, and his service was awsome.  My parents are going to end up hating my hobby, having two AKs that they can't tell the real difference between.  damn!

Welcome to my world... :rolleyes: I have the CM028 with eight standard mags. Now I'm look at this and going "I want!!!" but then the other part of me says "Do I really need another AK?" :P So many airsoft guns... so little time (and money ;) )

Archived