Pics of airsoft with pets/animals

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lawl, two puss**** gave me neg reps because of the poopy pictures. heh, so you guys are really going to give me neg reps because you guys saw a picture of a puppy going poo, great job rofl. if you guys think its so disgusting then ill take it out. lol its nothing to get mad about. just PM me and tell me that you dont like it. and stufu nick, go cry some more. lawl

seems like i cant edit my post anymore, oh well. deal with it

Edited by 0nslaught
lawl, two puss**** gave me neg reps because of the poopy pictures. heh, so you guys are really going to give me neg reps because you guys saw a picture of a puppy going poo, great job rofl. if you guys think its so disgusting then ill take it out. lol its nothing to get mad about. just PM me and tell me that you dont like it. and stufu nick, go cry some more. lawl

seems like i cant edit my post anymore, oh well. deal with it

Perhaps not everyone shares your love of poo? Sugar coated *beep* is still *beep*.

Also, if you can't edit your post, delete the source of the pic or ask a mod to remove it.

Not just any poo, a cute little puppy beagle going poo.

and i cant delete this pic, i have to send it to my aunt.

onslaughts right, tecnically what he posted wasnt bad, i mean we all poo, and its not breaking the PG13 content, think of all the poo in cartoons. anyone offended should have asked for it to be removed rather than neg repping, thats just needless hate!

+1 for the cutest puppy of ever in the whole world

My kitten has learned to act calm when he see's my pistol. He is always trying to beat up the big cat..who does not fight back. So I've been giving him a little negative incintive to leave the big guy alone. ;-). It's an AEP so its just enough of a sting to want to stop.