AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My insurgent look for OP Bulldog in two weeks. Not quite finished yet, still have a Salwar Kameez on the way from eBay, plus got to stop by Goodwill for an el cheapo vest and cargo pants.

I'm lovin the Unicorn AKS74U! My ICS AK74M was going to be my primary, but it might have just been bumped to second place!

durka1ji4.png

durka2dj7.png

durka3rr1.png

(My roommate's RAZR sucks at taking pics)

Edited by Kraut

Iloveics, is that a cyma ak with wood kit and element metal body?

If I'm way off it's because I'm not very educated in the AK departement... :rolleyes:

If that is a Cyma, what's it like, how's the performance on yours? Just wondering as I'd quite like an AK but have money reserved for other things, so would have to go for a cheapish model. :(

Cheers

damn you snorkelman. i wasn't goint to go the full hog on mine but that looks great.

do you think it would be easier spray painting the muzzle break with some chrome model paint?

dboys aksu detailing

cockinglever.jpg

cocking lever reprofiled to AKSU size n shape (just needs heated and angled forwards a little before repainting)

muzzlebrake.jpg

muzzle brake polished internally (closest I could get to real deal finish without hard chroming)