AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im sure your talking about TSD (src) gen II, which are only availiable in US stores and not HK stores (which I would like to purchase from)

anyone got any pictures/reports of their SRC aks?

Email around some HK stores and see if they have new gens in. It in not just in the US.

PM otherrandomhero. He has the SRC RPK.

i think the tsd's are just like utg and echo. Just a company that adds a warrenty to the aeg. Probly go threw a little bietter testing before they get boxed up too. But like boba said, src's are taiwan base and are everywhere.

what about the src aks 74n DX isn't that gen 2 since its metal and wood? as seen on WGC

also i believe redwolf has a gen 2 src ak. full metal and wood

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=20634

correct me if im wrong but i believe both are gen 2 since src didn't have full metal and wood ak's before gen 2.

finally when will the src aks 74n be released in the US? it will be alot cheaper than a CA or VFC full metal and wood

Yeah - I sort of wish I had got the CYMA.

But JG have redesigned their gearbox since the JG Beta spets and Druganov - It's black :o

To be honest I found it hard to choose and ended up getting the JG for it's higher power and nice extras (something a cheapskate like me needs) and because the black CYMA AK wasn't in stock.

Out of interest, does the CYMA still use a mini type connector in the stock?

I hate tacticals aks, but all black aks look pretty sweet.

I really need a new ak but dont know if i should wait for the Real sword type 56 or just buy a Tm, G&G, Src or clone.

Darklite have they released any Real Sword guns over in Hk yet?

I hate tacticals aks, but all black aks look pretty sweet.

I really need a new ak but dont know if i should wait for the Real sword type 56 or just buy a Tm, G&G, Src or clone.

Darklite have they released any Real Sword guns over in Hk yet?

No, fraid not.

Tell you what, Get a CM031. You'll love it.

The only thing is that CYMA still uses mini connectors in the stock, but that's easy enough to fix.

No Cyma is ######, the reciver looks f*ckedup and tehy feel like s*it. One guy at the local Airsoft arena got a Cyma and it terrible.

Ive held the G&G AK103 and AK47 and they feels good in the hand nice weight and the bolt is very realistic and fieldstripping too.

You can get a G&G AK47 with metall body and wood for like 280 Euros, its really worth it for what you get and they shoot 105M/S out of the box.

No Cyma is ######, the reciver looks f*ckedup and tehy feel like s*it. One guy at the local Airsoft arena got a Cyma and it terrible.

Ive held the G&G AK103 and AK47 and they feels good in the hand nice weight and the bolt is very realistic and fieldstripping too.

You can get a G&G AK47 with metall body and wood for like 280 Euros, its really worth it for what you get and they shoot 105M/S out of the box.

and the price difference is?...............................................

And like we're saying, you'll eventually replace the externals either way you go, with CYMA's all-around fugliness and G&G's crappy, unique receiver. If you go with the G&G route, you'll end up wasting more externals per unit value when it comes time for the overhaul. Go cheap, get an Inokatsu kit when you get tired of the poo externals, and then have an ultimate weapon. :D

the stock tangs on the G&G break off.

and you're comparing cyma to a high end brand (the fact that you're used to inokatsu yourself doesnt make the comparison any fairer)

the cyma is a great gun, the externals arent bad, and could be made a lot better for not a lot of money. they shoot well out of the box too and will cost less than a G&G even after plety of external and internal upgrades (note: im an ICS user, and i love my ICS so im not being biased at all)