AK & Variants Picture Thread

Cool thx for the info i will clean it abit and try again, this was just 5 mins ago i got it so havent tryed evrything yet :P

EDIT: Thegunrunner: No the lug was fine its the muzzlebraker wich is to big with like 1 mm or something, worked without muzzlebraker.

Edited by GRIM!
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im going to get the G&G ak47, but i dont like the colour of the wood,

1)What techniques should i use to put a new stain on it?

2)What colour stain should i choose to get an authentic ak47 look? im looking for a dark colour but would like to know a specific colour varnish

and two off topic questions (about AKs though)

3)I was wondering whats the biggest battery i can fit in the stock?

4)Should I use a 9.6v or an 8.4v?

If you could answer my questions it would be great, then in a week or two ill be able to post images of my ak :)

you wasted a load of money buying the inokatsu kit then :P

Couldve done it a lot cheaper if you were going to replace a lot of the bits anyway

Nah Im just changing the handguard and mag and maybe back sight with the distanse on.

You dont pay the largest amount on the handguard when you buy a Inokatsu :P

Im going to get the G&G ak47, but i dont like the colour of the wood,

1)What techniques should i use to put a new stain on it?

2)What colour stain should i choose to get an authentic ak47 look? im looking for a dark colour but would like to know a specific colour varnish

and two off topic questions (about AKs though)

3)I was wondering whats the biggest battery i can fit in the stock?

4)Should I use a 9.6v or an 8.4v?

If you could answer my questions it would be great, then in a week or two ill be able to post images of my ak :)

I would not recommend G&G.

medic23...on page 98, you posted pics of a humanitarian mission...what kind of mag pouches are those in the 2nd pic...I want some...

they are basically copies of some AK vest someone gave them, they all had their gear "built" by the sewing shop on the FOB (Foward Operating base) so im not sure where to get them

medic

Im just hoping Real sword release there type-56 just before I order lol, then I'd buy one of them instead.

ditto. i'd like to change my ICS for a T56 if i can, if not i'd probably buy a G&G 47 or something and put a spike bayonet on myself....then i would have the niiice bolt too.

I dont think there are any that fit G&G AKs, which royally sucks for me.

And personally I'd buy a CYMA or TM AK47; cheaper and more reliable. Obviously they aren't real wood or metal but there is a way of getting around that. Chinese body kits! ^.^

Really? That blows! :o

This just proves it- G&G really did mean that they were located on "Greedy Island" with those silly M16 trademarks.

1) Build unique receiver out of shoddy material

2) Send customers the same damn receiver for a price when they want to replace their broken ones

3) ...?

4) Profit!

Edited by TheKurodaVagrant
I dont think there are any that fit G&G AKs, which royally sucks for me.

And personally I'd buy a CYMA or TM AK47; cheaper and more reliable. Obviously they aren't real wood or metal but there is a way of getting around that. Chinese body kits! ^.^

:o WTF???

are the dimensions different or is it because the stock tangs are mounted directly onto the reciever?

eitherway, anyone know fi they changed the build material when they did the 47?